Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: WLF vs Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Hmm.. wasn't Piker saying how Horde's CS would totally pwn WLF and how you guys all knew each other and would be extremely hard to kill?

Yes.

He must have been talking about their restart CS tho, BTW, we just killed Piker.

ROTN are doing well however.

they got 4 kills now.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    Yes.

He must have been talking about their restart CS tho, BTW, we just killed Piker.

they got 4 kills now.

Z
    well we do try
    there will be free popcorn to all spectaters who ask nicely at the rotn front desk

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    You were at a bar on a Monday or Tuesday night???? Errrr.r... good rep for being at the bar that early in the week!! :-)
    Bad rep! He was stonewalling from the bar on his cell phone... Which is more important... women/alcohol or nation wars?

My vote: Women/alcohol.

I give Disorder - 1m rep for saying its good at being at a bar when he clearly was stonewalling FROM the bar!

Quote Originally Posted by boostah View Post
    i'm not really directing that to you or horde , ... in particular. But you should know too that in the old days running all infantry this late in the set (all sets it seems since I started playing again) is asking for trouble.

Agreed, your not that well protected for war but that wouldn't have made that much difference, but the suiciding before could have been less harsh when enough defences were build. Off course you'll loose your edge since everyone seems to go all inf
    did u see the top states intel before the suiciding? it was not full inf. it was far from full inf. but nhn had like 12mil ships (after selling all he had) so saying that "the suiciding could have been less harsh when enough defences were build".. well.. unless the top1 sold all he had to buy 12+mil ships aswell it doesnt really matter what he had. u cant stop suicider. so please.. stop this bs if u know nothing

and trying to gain back top1 after getting suicided.. i dont know how many times u have done that (since i dont know u) but i can say its not easy at all (prove me that im wrong!)

Quote Originally Posted by disturbia View Post
    did u see the top states intel before the suiciding? it was not full inf. it was far from full inf. but nhn had like 12mil ships (after selling all he had) so saying that "the suiciding could have been less harsh when enough defences were build".. well.. unless the top1 sold all he had to buy 12+mil ships aswell it doesnt really matter what he had. u cant stop suicider. so please.. stop this bs if u know nothing

and trying to gain back top1 after getting suicided.. i dont know how many times u have done that (since i dont know u) but i can say its not easy at all (prove me that im wrong!)
    I cant disagree with you.

But all i see is that everyone runs really really infantry heavy on top compared to the old days (4 to 7 or even 8 years ago) and then i did help against suiciders. Perhaps most suiciders now are more familiar to the game then back in the old days. I just find it odd (and i'm not used to so little amount of players, that's true)

It would be quit undoable to have 12 mil ships as a top state. Since nhn was one of the top5 states his army should be allmost simular to the others in total nw. Getting 12 mil ships in that time would certainly mean letting AR en GA defense vurnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by FrogBu View Post
    I give Disorder - 1m rep for saying its good at being at a bar when he clearly was stonewalling FROM the bar!
    i had to respond on this one

apparently he wasn't that lucky

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    Yes.

they got 4 kills now.

Z
    BTW, you killed me while I had no internet access I left off for Vermont on the 14th at 4am. I'm now at school in NY for the next 15months

Quote Originally Posted by Piker View Post
    BTW, you killed me while I had no internet access I left off for Vermont on the 14th at 4am. I'm now at school in NY for the next 15months
    why 15 what kind of semester(s) do you have
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    why 15 what kind of semester(s) do you have
    it´s piker his not like everyone else