Thread: WLF vs Horde

You better!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    You better!
    what are u men saying here?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Piker View Post
    They killed one of our top states, a player that started a week late, and an inactive.

Congrats, Z, on your triumphant strike. Way to do as little damage as possible.

I think this was meant as sarcasm, but U spoke many hours too soon.

Now what say you?

Z
    Last edited by -Z-; 04-13-2010 at 13:00.

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Gah!

Killed while I was donating blood. Now all I got is this sticker that says be nice to me...

Quote Originally Posted by swede7 View Post
    Gah!

Killed while I was donating blood. Now all I got is this sticker that says be nice to me...
    Now wasn't that nice?

Default Point of War?

What again, is the point of war? If we counterstrike now, and cripple some of your nation, doesn't that just eliminate both of us and let LoR and ABT win the set?

Dumb, I say....you guys should just learn how to net better.

Quote Originally Posted by Weisscream View Post
    What again, is the point of war? If we counterstrike now, and cripple some of your nation, doesn't that just eliminate both of us and let LoR and ABT win the set?

Nice perspective....but isnt WLF in the lead by 170M and double any nations size in terms of members? So lets say you can "cripple" 9 of em...it would still be a fair game

but still i'm waiting better CS than Sky made against xELDx or whomever we warred against...survived the FS, were totally outnumbered and still killed all the offensive nation members plus many restarts...
    correct me if i'm wrong...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

Top states go down with a bang. We were easy to kill and the only nation easy to justify killing since we weren't totally outgunned.

They even tried to provoke us with all those landgrabs after nhgnghgnghgnghhgnggng or whatever his name was AAed our top states but we just kept plugging away peacefully.

Now the 0 AR and AA defense states can fight it out up top even though #57 totally deserved the set.

Quote Originally Posted by swede7 View Post
    Top states go down with a bang. We were easy to kill and the only nation easy to justify killing since we weren't totally outgunned.

They even tried to provoke us with all those landgrabs after nhgnghgnghgnghhgnggng or whatever his name was AAed our top states but we just kept plugging away peacefully.

Now the 0 AR and AA defense states can fight it out up top even though #57 totally deserved the set.
    Hmm.. wasn't Piker saying how Horde's CS would totally pwn WLF and how you guys all knew each other and would be extremely hard to kill?

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]