Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paper Doll States

Default Paper Doll States

As a new player, I have observed top states that can not be land grabbed. But can be burnt like a paper doll. They are vulnerable to an act of war. Why should I finish between 50 & 100 ready for war, and not take out a top ten who isn't? As a new player you should fear my inability to finish first.

What would happen if everyone from rank 100 - 200 took out the top 25? How many that can't be land grabbed could easily be killed. How could you retaliate against those numbers? And if so, is it suicide?

What if i Posted your intel regularly with the sole purpose of inviting suiciders?

Would I then be forcing you to play only one way.................................

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Digital View Post
    As a new player, I have observed top states that can not be land grabbed. But can be burnt like a paper doll. They are vulnerable to an act of war. Why should I finish between 50 & 100 ready for war, and not take out a top ten who isn't? As a new player you should fear my inability to finish first.

What would happen if everyone from rank 100 - 200 took out the top 25? How many that can't be land grabbed could easily be killed. How could you retaliate against those numbers? And if so, is it suicide?

What if i Posted your intel regularly with the sole purpose of inviting suiciders?

Would I then be forcing you to play only one way.................................
    They would be deleted as posting intel is not allowed in these forums.

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Digital View Post

on the other hand you can learn to net properly and get into top10 or at least 20.
    it really aint that tricky.

Or perhaps we could actually play this game for what it is a game and let the dice fall how they may.If i did what everyone else did i wouldnt be me and im also not really found of being a lemming.while lemmings are good and all i wanna be great and following in someone elses shadow or doin what they do wont allow that without some outside circumstance or luck.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    They would be deleted as posting intel is not allowed in these forums.
    But making a post saying you have the intel and if someone wants it to pm you is fine. Or going on MSN and giving to whomever is fine. Hell I'll bet its a gray area if you post the intel without saying who it is. and say if it looks like a juicy target to pm you.......................

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    on the other hand you can learn to net properly and get into top10 or at least 20.
    it really aint that tricky.
    By net properly he means have 99% infantry and be totally defenseless untill the last week, and then dump all your infantry and get only ships for that last week and still be totally defenseless.............

You fail to realize that he already knows how to net. What he's saying is that the "proper" way to net is garbage. And those with no fear of attack have no problem being defenseless.

He is making speculation. Besides he has no real interest in making into the top ten. He is more interested in punishing those who are in the top ten but can not defend themselves............... in the sense that a balanced state can break them, not a one unit stockpiling suicider.

And he's right.

If your twice my networth, and I"m running a normal balanced strat, not stockpiling one unit to suicide on you, but a balanced state. And I can break you, then you should be broken.

Perhaps when that happens enough, "Proper Netting" will be redefined.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    But making a post saying you have the intel and if someone wants it to pm you is fine. Or going on MSN and giving to whomever is fine. Hell I'll bet its a gray area if you post the intel without saying who it is. and say if it looks like a juicy target to pm you.......................

By net properly he means have 99% infantry and be totally defenseless untill the last week, and then dump all your infantry and get only ships for that last week and still be totally defenseless.............

You fail to realize that he already knows how to net. What he's saying is that the "proper" way to net is garbage. And those with no fear of attack have no problem being defenseless.

He is making speculation. Besides he has no real interest in making into the top ten. He is more interested in punishing those who are in the top ten but can not defend themselves............... in the sense that a balanced state can break them, not a one unit stockpiling suicider.

And he's right.

If your twice my networth, and I"m running a normal balanced strat, not stockpiling one unit to suicide on you, but a balanced state. And I can break you, then you should be broken.

Perhaps when that happens enough, "Proper Netting" will be redefined.
    With this, I will agree 100%. I have jumped up and broken states with much higher n w than my own, however I did it with legal attacks, not war attacks. If you can break the top state with legal attacks then by all means hit him.

With this, I will agree 100%. I have jumped up and broken states with much higher n w than my own, however I did it with legal attacks, not war attacks. If you can break the top state with legal attacks then by all means hit him.
    I'm not referring to legal attacks. I'm referring to all the other attack buttons. If i'm ranked 75th with a million ships and a million jets and a million spies and 10 million infantry, and because I'm not infantry whoring I'm in 75th. meanwhile your in 2nd with 80 million infantry and nothing else. If your that arrogant that I can break you with jets, spies, or ships from 73 spots away.......................... without stockpiling what your weakest at like a suicider......... because with #2 having nothing, 1 jet to break is not stockpiling like a suicider.

If thats the scenario, why should Grim Digital let you get away with your arrogance.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

So i should be arrested for an out of war air raid, all attacks are legal, not all are acceptable.

i doubt top 100-200 could suicide top 25
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

I like Grim