Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MENACE Announcement: We will not Conform, Stop Trying

Default MENACE Announcement: We will not Conform, Stop Trying

Yep, I've made an announcement too...That Chris guy wont be happy...

MENACE

At MENACE, we are sick of all the Whining, Crying and Threats that we receive...If we do something that you dont like, get over it, esspecially when it doesn't affect you directly...

What pisses us off even more are double standards. What I seriously don't understand is if it's wrong for a beginer nation to kill off another beginer nation (Which turned out to be Marine Recon, so they weren't really a beginer nation after all), how is a highly established nation killing the beginer nation that killed the other Nation right?

I think it's about time we get some things straight. Before we even started this set, we declared that we would be different to all the Nations out there. We would not be conforming to the "Respected" rules.

We later posted a Retal policy of our own, It read:

We Don't like you = We kill you
    We find out your Nation is weak = We kill your Nation
    So why does it come as such a controversial Shock to alot of you when we kill a Nation that has 2 less members than We do?

What, because they're beginers? Guess what, So are we...

But here's the thing, The nation that we killed turned out not to be a Beginner after all...It was actually Marine Recon, I have a message ingame and a convo with him on MSN (if I figure out how to bring up chat history) with him to prove it...

If the idea of the game is that you arent ment to kill other nations off, then why is it called Nation-"WARS"

If you think threatening us will make us conform to the way you guys all play, you are sadly mistaken. Even if you do follow through with your threats, it wont change us, It will just make us madder than before...and it will also mean that one day when we become a massive war machine, you'll be our first target...

By the way, if ooga booga is reading this, Yes, I'm still after revenge...You know what I'm talking about...

We don't play to win, we play to have a good time. If you have a problem with that, we don't care...

Consider it like this. If the nation that we attacked, rather than having 10,000 infantry had say, 100,000 infantry, we probably woulda left them alone. If they don't have any troops in a war game, then they deserve to be killed...We're just taking that to a practical aspect...Like how Rassputtin hates Infantry only people...
    Dezzy's Nation History
    TE-A, UB, TEA, MENACE, THIK, USA, TTG, USA

Trophy Cabinet:
    These are all the nations that we have killed since we started 1st June 2008
    SBC

l.ol people actually care about you guys??

and theres alot of people with almsot no units, they are called stockers, i can give u lsits of nations liek that if you are looking for more targets

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

i wasn't even aware of that nation.
    cute

yea KLL they are a hardcore 3 man nation that killed a "nation" (one man stocking with missionary's help)... everyone should fear them

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    l.ol people actually care about you guys??

and theres alot of people with almsot no units, they are called stockers, i can give u lsits of nations liek that if you are looking for more targets
    Please do, if we're going to be killed off (as I hear form many people that we are) we may as well go out spectacularly...
    Dezzy's Nation History

Trophy Cabinet:
    SBC

didn'T you normaly need 4 peopel to officialy be a nation anyway?

people r talking about taking you out? idk why theyd waste their time talking about it if they wanted to do it it would only take like 1000 turns which most nations could put up instantly

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    didn'T you normaly need 4 peopel to officialy be a nation anyway?

technically, yes, in order to get all the perks of vbeing in a nation i beliecve you still have to have 4 members

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    yea KLL they are a hardcore 3 man nation that killed a "nation" (one man stocking with missionary's help)... everyone should fear them
    Did you see this?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyCat View Post
    if MENACE and/or Veiw continue this kind of gameplay (killing innocent beginner states without reason) - THEY WILL BE KILLED!
    Plus all the threats that I'm receiving from Marine Recon...
    Dezzy's Nation History

Trophy Cabinet:
    SBC

marine is a girl, u took him out once, u can do it again!!!

hm.. why would one form a 1 man antion for stockign tho?
    also, normaly the half-nations didn'T show up in scores