Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Theme and Overview

I figured you were busy so I didn't want to ask.. I think that banner goes ok with both themes..

When you have time feel free to make other ones and i'll add those into new themes.. Just keep the the same size as what we have now.

I like the tank in the new theme. That came out pretty well. I have some more idea's on different themes.. We won't have a ton of them but we will have a few to select from.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I figured you were busy so I didn't want to ask.. I think that banner goes ok with both themes..

When you have time feel free to make other ones and i'll add those into new themes.. Just keep the the same size as what we have now.

I like the tank in the new theme. That came out pretty well. I have some more idea's on different themes.. We won't have a ton of them but we will have a few to select from.
    black theme mmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by totte View Post
    black theme mmmmm
    you`re so right
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

I love that we have a choice to go back to the old overview. The new overview was cluttered with pictures and it seemed harder to look at my units and expenses IMO. Having the option to choose is nice!