Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Horde vs. MENACE

Swede, you're truly pathetic. I was hoping to unite warring nations, and here you are killing the first NEW generation of players. They say what goes around comes around, and while that was true for MENACE, now maybe its time to watch your back.

Sorry you feel that way.

I guess if I knew who you were I could retaliate in kind with some personal attacks and insults.

Ah well, so be it...One day, you'll regret it....

Yes we'll be restarting, and this time we'll be even more driven for war. So really, I thank you...
    Dezzy's Nation History
    TE-A, UB, TEA, MENACE, THIK, USA, TTG, USA

Trophy Cabinet:
    These are all the nations that we have killed since we started 1st June 2008
    SBC

Guys - this is rediculous. Nobody who read the thread: MENACE Announcement: We will not Conform, Stop Trying, can argue that MENACE was in any way undeserving of the attacks on them. Also, the personal attack and lightly veiled threat to Swede was uncalled for. While he posted the forum announcement about the war and our reasons, as a nation we all agreed on this course of action and participated. Lastly, the reference to killing new players is completely ignoring the fact that MENACE killed a new player that obviosly had little experience in the game. At least the group that we killed (MENACE) was experienced enough in the game to make a lot of enemies.
    -Ender

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    Swede, you're truly pathetic. I was hoping to unite warring nations, and here you are killing the first NEW generation of players. They say what goes around comes around, and while that was true for MENACE, now maybe its time to watch your back.
    No, you're the pathetic one. Hiding behind a persona, behind this name and not letting anyone know who you are is pathetic. Are you scared of the backlash? Are you worried that someone will know who you are and attack you? Or are you just someone with no power, little army, and less connections that just wants to try to intimidate someone?

If you want to be taken seriously, then you should let us know who you are. Otherwise, don't be cryptic and grave: it just comes off looking really lame.

i believe hes in WLF if that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Ender135 View Post
    Guys - this is rediculous. Nobody who read the thread: MENACE Announcement: We will not Conform, Stop Trying, can argue that MENACE was in any way undeserving of the attacks on them.
    Had Menace attacked Horde instead of SBC, and killed your top state. And then you killed them off, what would they be called...............?

So instead of that they attack a small nation and look what happens. GB'd by some vets. What is a small nation supposed to do, so as to not catch ridicule by the community?

If Horde is so noble why is view not burning? Not that I want view attacked but.......... players more experienced are in view and from what I understand participated...................................
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

from wut i recall doin back in the day if there was a 1 man nation around or w.e u would try getting them to merge into ures and make a bigger one...guess that went out the door...i also remember warring other nations on the score board not 1 man nations that didnt do anything wrong

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    from wut i recall doin back in the day if there was a 1 man nation around or w.e u would try getting them to merge into ures and make a bigger one...guess that went out the door...i also remember warring other nations on the score board not 1 man nations that didnt do anything wrong
    Menace is a 3 man -2 active man nation. Who are they supposed to war Maggio's 2man nation?..... because if they war anyone that they don't have a chance of success against they are ridiculed for being a .................
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    Exactly, I agree 100%. Back in the day, people merged nations together to make bigger, better, stronger, more stable nations. And if you didn't, then you weren't as safe. This goes for SBC and menace. Both these nations were small, and got wiped out because of it.

Secondly, we didn't kill menace because they killed SBC. If they just had killled them, and nothing else happened, they might have lived. It's the way that dezonus talked on the forums, like he's a badass. "We'll kill whoever we want, and if you're weak, then we'll kill you just because of it" that attitude is stupid.

Keep up this attitude, and every single set, you will get absolutely destroyed because of similar circumstances to these, and will never get big enough to be a giant war machine like you want to be. Good luck in future sets, i'm not going to argue for your continued destruction, but i'm certainly not going to try and prevent it either.