Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Horde vs. MENACE

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    However I must agree that experienced players shouldn't slaughter new players.
    Hmm... experienced player, since I've been playing this game this set + a few day I think I'll take this as a compliment thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinsdale Piranha View Post
    I think the whole of the nation wars community would agree that your war on SBC was silly, and without cause. We have responded in kind, and decided that you were unworthy to stay alive.

In regards to future sets, or the rest of this one for that matter, please play with some semblance of kindness and goodwill, especially to the noobs. Beginning players ought to be given room for error, and allowed to err without grievous consequences. Don't you claim noob status in this conflict either, that will buy you no sympathy. You have been in this game enough sets to know the rules, know what should be done, but more importantly, know what shouldn't be done.

Enjoy your restart, i look forward to your reply.

Yours in Victory,
    Dinsdale Piranha
    Kindness and good will... I think I now know why this has turned into an antiwar game now, and as for noob status no I wont claim that as, in warring I expected to get taken out sooner or later (it's all part of the fun) and it's a part of the challenge that war brings, but know this that today you have made an enemy and from here I can only get better, I hope you have fun too in the sets to come.
    A new age is here...A new dawn upon us
    Created June 2008
    Nation's killed by MENACE:
    SBC

dez, CS means counterstrike

HORDE did their FS (first strike) on you, which consequently killed your nation, now you need to restart and do a counterstrike against them and hopefully take out a member of theirs

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_capes View Post
    I think MENACE will learn something here. They were claiming to be a warring nation so..

1. How to restart and CS.

2. If you are a warring nation Jets are pretty important. They had no jets!!!

3. Don't make friends with Missionary.

4. Using Cookies will get attract more members to your nation.

I do feel a little sorry as I like Dezonus and think he will be a well known player once everything comes together.
    But this attack will only make him a better player!
    thats not nice

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    thats not nice
    I love you really!! Your a bit of alright
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Man people b1tch and moan on the forums too much. Nations war for some of the dumbest reasons, if any at all, so if you die just remake and cs them. You can make a decent cs since its still early in the game within like 3 to 4 days so good luck to that
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

That's what makes this game unique and addicting (in my opinion idk about the rest of you) is the politics... the whining is kinda annoying at times...

and hungtington, you asked before if ive ever whined about things like this...
    i haven't, and the reason why is because im usually part of the nation that is being whined about . i didn't whine when WLF raped want last set. i know when my nation wins and loses, when its dirty or clean. no use complaining in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    That's what makes this game unique and addicting (in my opinion idk about the rest of you) is the politics... the whining is kinda annoying at times...

i haven't, and the reason why is because im usually part of the nation that is being whined about . i didn't whine when WLF raped want last set. i know when my nation wins and loses, when its dirty or clean. no use complaining in my eyes
    C'mon Norris, if there wasn't any whining, most of these threads wouldn't make it past 1 page. Z - Zebras, Zoolander, Zebrahead, omfgzmonkeys!

Quote Originally Posted by Minimus View Post
    C'mon Norris, if there wasn't any whining, most of these threads wouldn't make it past 1 page. Z - Zebras, Zoolander, Zebrahead, omfgzmonkeys!
    i guess you have a point

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    yea true i usually don't idk i was bored i think

SV

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    i believe hes in WLF if that helps
    Thanks Marine....thanks, send the nutjobs our way...