Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314

Thread: SKY & ROTN (again) vs WLF

if wlf has irresistible urge to war, then here is a solution:

1. Divide WLF to two different nations
    2. Those 2 wlf nations can war each other as much as they want
    3. Rest of the ppl can enjoy the game, without being afraid that wlf can war them without any reason ( reason which cannot be determined by common sense, by normal ppl)

Everyone else besides the nation that was being warred could have netted in peace, however, that nation couldn't take a loss this set so they dragged 2 other nations into their conflict.

If I remember correctly, in the intro to the game, it says you can war for any reason including if you feel threatened that your nation will not achieve top standings.

For some reason however, when ever a nation wars for this type or reason they are frowned up.

To be more specific actually, only when WLF and LoR war these these types of reasons are they frowned upon.

Why is this? Does all of Netting-wars.com have a grudge against these two nations?

Why is it that when any other nation other than wlf and lor war they are cheered and applauded.

It makes no sense.

Why dont we just take out all war attacks from the game, including SA's and make it so that people can only expand to get land.

I am sick and tired of everyones constant *****ing every ****ing time these two nations war someone.

Interesting fact:
    LoR has been FS'ed more since their return then they have actually FS'ed anyone else. Food for thought huh?

If you think that this game sucks now with everyone getting involved in these wars, wait till all attacks have been taken out.

Personally, I love to war, and if a nation wars, including if they war me for an unknown or foolish reason I too would be upset, however, I would not whine and ***** as much as the whole lot of you do up here.

Most of the whining doesn't even come from that nation being war'ed, rather it derives from forum trolls who have nothing better to do all day then troll through the forums looking for something to ***** about.

Personally, if a thread is started that is "This nation VS. That nation" then only members of those two nations can post.

All of you who think that you never complain are not a part of the problem are probably the biggest part of the problem.

That reason being is that most of you don't realize you are whining, I mean why would you? The rest of the forum whines so much, so what you are doing isn't necessarily bad, its just fitting in right?

This forum is crawling with whiners, and the best part about that is, all of you who whine so much should just leave, but you love to whine so much that you stay and you whine some more, and you will whine some more when the next war comes and so on and so forth.

I think i will stop right there, as it it 5 and it is time for me to go home for the day.

(Sorry for the poorly put together rant, I am at work and have been taking phone calls non stop, haven't had a chance to really put my thoughts together, but hopefully some intelligent life form in the forums will understand what I am trying to get at and shame on you to all those who are just simply going to whine about this post)
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

antichrist doesn't represent the view of all of us.

but it really looks bad when the largest nation in the game is going to war and they get pissed because other nations know that if they get warred by them they have little chance of a CS without help. so they plan for it and make defensive alliances, but you get pissed off because they didn't fight you 1on1 when you outnumber them and get the FS? of course most nations have more networth than you before your strike because all your players are at 300+ turns! i mean come on mhaphew you gotta see that side of the story too.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

He`s not whining, he`s having a constructing debate!

P.S. Him mentioning Netting-wars.com is a hint...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

hmm i must of been in a bad mood when i wrote that, sorry mhaphew
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    Everyone else besides the nation that was being warred could have netted in peace, however, that nation couldn't take a loss this set so they dragged 2 other nations into their conflict.

If I remember correctly, in the intro to the game, it says you can war for any reason including if you feel threatened that your nation will not achieve top standings.

For some reason however, when ever a nation wars for this type or reason they are frowned up.

To be more specific actually, only when WLF and LoR war these these types of reasons are they frowned upon.

Why is this? Does all of Netting-wars.com have a grudge against these two nations?

Why is it that when any other nation other than wlf and lor war they are cheered and applauded.

It makes no sense.

Why dont we just take out all war attacks from the game, including SA's and make it so that people can only expand to get land.

I am sick and tired of everyones constant *****ing every ****ing time these two nations war someone.

Interesting fact:
    LoR has been FS'ed more since their return then they have actually FS'ed anyone else. Food for thought huh?

If you think that this game sucks now with everyone getting involved in these wars, wait till all attacks have been taken out.

Personally, I love to war, and if a nation wars, including if they war me for an unknown or foolish reason I too would be upset, however, I would not whine and ***** as much as the whole lot of you do up here.

Most of the whining doesn't even come from that nation being war'ed, rather it derives from forum trolls who have nothing better to do all day then troll through the forums looking for something to ***** about.

Personally, if a thread is started that is "This nation VS. That nation" then only members of those two nations can post.

All of you who think that you never complain are not a part of the problem are probably the biggest part of the problem.

That reason being is that most of you don't realize you are whining, I mean why would you? The rest of the forum whines so much, so what you are doing isn't necessarily bad, its just fitting in right?

This forum is crawling with whiners, and the best part about that is, all of you who whine so much should just leave, but you love to whine so much that you stay and you whine some more, and you will whine some more when the next war comes and so on and so forth.

I think i will stop right there, as it it 5 and it is time for me to go home for the day.

(Sorry for the poorly put together rant, I am at work and have been taking phone calls non stop, haven't had a chance to really put my thoughts together, but hopefully some intelligent life form in the forums will understand what I am trying to get at and shame on you to all those who are just simply going to whine about this post)

good point nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    hmm i must of been in a bad mood when i wrote that, sorry mhaphew
    Beeno,

No worries, i was too
    Never piss off a farmer.

Red turns are a l3itch!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post

Never piss off a farmer.

Red turns are a l3itch!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post

Oh, I was going to say he was whining about whining. And how WLF was the only nation whining in this thread...

I must have read into it wrong.

WLF's whinning was about ROTN's declaring peace-war strategy.. I think the first WLF vs ROTN+Horde was a fair war. We should have seen Sky as well, strategic mistake >_>
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR