Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: SKY & ROTN (again) vs WLF

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    so you want to talk about nation tactics, yes?

I have so many arguments about WLF tactics, that you ought to STFU before you jump on anyone saying, how bad they are acting.
    You have set a record of 'tactics' in your history, so, please!

Out of all the nation, WLF should be that last to complain about tactics.
    And SR, you are the last person, to complain about tactics.

You declare on Horde, having almost twice their members, cuz you were bored and wanted to war someone. Now the numbers are turning and you`re suddenly mad? Now how about a hypocrisy run from the nation with 1000+ kills!
    Com`on, you`re better than that, greatest warring nation of all times. Besides, you got all the members, so...I don`t see a reason why you shouldn`t win against 'lame *** tactic' nation like ROTN
    Max is Mad.

Blaa is mad.

I am disappointed.

How is the gang-bang going guys?

must be fun.

Totte Lied to me on msn several times...

not that I took his word for gold, but, I'm used to nation leaders being forthright.

O well.

They probably had a gang-bang planned since day 1,

Z

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    @ Z

You started the war vs Horde out of boredom. How about you shut the **** up. You are no better than a average idiot suicider who ruins others effort and work.
    Please, may I have a few examples of an "average idiot suicider"

so that I may know what, or who I am no better than, in your opinion.

?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

z is mad

well, didnt wlf have like 23 members at the start? so atm its 17+6 vs 23. Hardly a gang-bang.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    Max is Mad.

Blaa is mad.

I am disappointed.

must be fun.

not that I took his word for gold, but, I'm used to nation leaders being forthright.

O well.

Z

Z
    I guess there should be a reason, I`m mad! But I`m kinda not, as I only find it funny you`re the one pickin on numbers, when through out WLF history you always had numbers on your side, esp early when you were under LoR

and you should never trust Totte, he`s like me actually, he just doesn`t like you enough. or is it Achilles, dunno these days anymore
    Besides, you killed the wrong Horde members...esp one of them

should he just have said: we`re gonna delcare peace, get Horde members over and redeclare, please be ready at 00:00 tommorow night!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Calvin74 Guest

Max is Mad.

Blaa is mad.

I am disappointed.

must be fun.

O well.

Z

Z
    i have known totte longer than you have played this game. hell probably longer than you have had internet and i have never ever known him to outright lie.

and nation leaders being forthright? i have never heard more lies from people than i have from the people that have led Lor and wlf in the past. they are the ones that have driven out a lot of players. i don't know who currently leads them and i don't much care but i hope no one took notes from the leaders after devil left. and if they are still the leaders maybe someday they will mature up a little bit.

as for this being planned from day one i can assure you it was not. totte tried to recruit me and while they were more than likely going to war totte does not go into a set with a target planned. he wars for a reason and doesn't just ruin people's set for fun. maybe you could take a lesson from him Z

@ Calvin, True true

Wlf, battle to the death?
    Wlf states sure know how to die

If I didn`t care for ABT, I`d tag jump, even though I really planned not to play, as Horde had many players I hold respect for and I can`t blame ROTN for killing you.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    z is mad

well, didnt wlf have like 23 members at the start? so atm its 17+6 vs 23. Hardly a gang-bang.
    we had 17 members

there was 23 at once point b4 I kicked the people who did not play.

we also have 2-3 noobs/inactives atill.

it doesnt really matter much.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i have known totte longer than you have played this game. hell probably longer than you have had internet and i have never ever known him to outright lie.

and nation leaders being forthright? i have never heard more lies from people than i have from the people that have led Lor and wlf in the past. they are the ones that have driven out a lot of players. i don't know who currently leads them and i don't much care but i hope no one took notes from the leaders after devil left. and if they are still the leaders maybe someday they will mature up a little bit.

as for this being planned from day one i can assure you it was not. totte tried to recruit me and while they were more than likely going to war totte does not go into a set with a target planned. he wars for a reason and doesn't just ruin people's set for fun. maybe you could take a lesson from him Z

I suppose It depends on what u call lying.

me: "re u gonna war WLF?"

totte: "no, we would not do that. we have new members that we want to train"

me: "ok"

Totte's an honest guy tho, you are right Calvin.

Z

totte Guest

Max is Mad.

Blaa is mad.

I am disappointed.

must be fun.

O well.

Z

Z
    gangbang there is no gangbang happening atm you declared war on horde for whatever reason you had for it rotn had a Dp with horde thus by honoring that pact we had to step in of course especially seeing the numbers being more or less 2:1 on a nation that had at that point just recently been crippled abit by suicideing and yes i can say that since that state was actullay killed

anywho as for lieing not sure what you mean by that you asked if we could stay friendly after you declared on horde and well we dont keep grudges on our part so no problem for comeing set imo that i didnt inform you that we were steping in well thats just plain simple to explain

now of course the peace dec was done for tactical reasons you dont need to be einstien to figure that one out...

now as far as i know wlf (correct me if i´m wrong) has in the past had a habbit of jumping weaker nations and saying not our fault you werent prepared well the simple facts here is you jumped on a weaker netting nation for no real reason that you even outnumbered.
    But )here is the twist you missed something called nations can have friends and be pacted for defense. Now wlf being a war nation (mainly should have known that this could be the case.... the numbers if you look at them are rather even thus you should be able to hold your own being a war nation....

as for why sky joined in i have no idea ask them.