Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Some thoughts to those next set maniacs

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    actaully that was a new thing back then
    man, we dont have net killed added today, so it is old days, not new days, not now days, its old days, how long u consider "old days" to be is just a point of view,

and pls dont answer again this kinda of responses, its more than clear that what a stated is, "it was better when we had net killed added" not if it was new thing or whatever u can say , just stick to thread objective
    Last edited by Raul; 06-16-2008 at 19:54.
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Old days: 2002-Late 2003

My fifty pence.

2002 late is old days? I`m ancient!

Rass:

You should get over the part of trying to prove me isulting you. I never did it.

And your pros/cons, well, thats just bull**** and absolutely worthless.

1. A practical state is where you can save on something and most do. If they want to, you`ll be dead anyway! I don`t understand how you can`t get this in 15 pages! Com`on! Thats like WoW/NW level 1!

2. Not quit becouse they can`t play if, but becouse someone kills them only becouse he feels like it! No matter what reason you give, its still cuz you just want to! And thats weak
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post

Rass:

You should get over the part of trying to prove me isulting you. I never did it.

And your pros/cons, well, thats just bull**** and absolutely worthless.

1. A practical state is where you can save on something and most do. If they want to, you`ll be dead anyway! I don`t understand how you can`t get this in 15 pages! Com`on! Thats like WoW/NW level 1!

2. Not quit becouse they can`t play if, but becouse someone kills them only becouse he feels like it! No matter what reason you give, its still cuz you just want to! And thats weak
    Your not listening man. I do understand that if someone has it out for you they can break you. Nothing you can do about it.

But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try. Not trying invites it. Even with all infantry you can't totally stop people from SA'ing you. So by your logic there is no reason to have infantry. And if there is no reason to have any military what is the point of playing the game man?

Its not just cause I want too. I prefer netting over warring. Free nation this set is a fine example. A few days ago when i did ops on the top 9 dak states there was 2million ships total between them all.

Free nation had over half of those 2 million by himself. The other 8 top dak states had the rest between them, roughly 150k a piece. Out of all of those states the one who was teh most balanced was doing the best.

Granted Viali got set back by a suicider.... so he didnt get a fair shake. But if Free nation can run with ships and jets and be in second why is it that you adn others say it can't be done. That infantry only is the way to go.

I dont just have a desire to kill states, because like I said i would rather net. But i just think that infantry only is soooooooooooo lame, and leaves states so defenseless that something has to be done about it.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

And again you force it to the extreme, as you`re ignoring basic netting again.

He was doing the best becouse the ships added to his net. Not that he would have much chance. Viali would outnet him with the inf anyway.

If they don`t intend to war, they don`t need war protection. Simple as that. If you prepare to war then its diff. But if you have 4-5 friends with you in a netting tag, you don`t really care about that, you aim for the best net
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post

If they don`t intend to war, they don`t need war protection.
    Since when has this been the case?

last 2 years of my gameplay
    CW, TWC/PX, E

as long as im playing this game every netter should consider war as a possability

no matter what defenses I build, if we`re declared on, I`m killed anyway. Unless I`m online to stonewall
    CW, TWC/PX, E