Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No need for a Intro but wat the heck

Default No need for a Intro but wat the heck

Hoebawt... aka Hoebious

here to do wat i do best... war

Mahdi Guest

Glad to see ya around hoe... may you become the leader you were when i was with you in Vindication, and stray from the leader you were earlier in this game

i was the same leader here that i was in vindy nothing changed just the ppl around me

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    here to do wat i do best... war
    get pawnd then quit for the rest of the set? haha. couldnt resist. hoe is the same, just most of you have changed.

@mahdi - may you be the awesome member you were in chaos and the the constant moaning and ignorant person you are in recent sets

Mahdi Guest

i was starting to be the warrer i was in chaos but you all labeled me a vulture...

@ Vin may you become the person i respected in chaos

Well u went back on ur word u gave me.... then u attacked another nation that was at war and was smaller..... hmmm i think that does mk u a vulture of some sort wouldn't ya say? Thats why now your trying to seem all righteous and great by saying ur gonna police the community... and thats not gonna work many have tried and all have failed and not think im doing this as a cheap shot at u but they where all better leaders then you... not sayin ur not a good leader just they where better

Acetriad Guest

Who is Hoebawt?

Mahdi Guest

i never gave you my word on anything... i had always thought of you as a close ally you just started hitting people for BS reasons... and we hit Riot whom by the way had the same amount of members as us... and no im not trying to police the game like the big nations do im just gonna do my best to stick up for the little guys cuz i am one of the little guys since i have no allies anymore

You said u wouldnt attack me unless i attack you

only antion we were hitting at the time was BSQD.... so much for htiting other nations huh

and Riot was at war wit USA when u jumped in and hit RIOT just like u jumped in and hit WLF as we were gettin hit by BSQD and SOUL

and you are trying to police the community now by protectin the lil guy...

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    i never gave you my word on anything... i had always thought of you as a close ally you just started hitting people for BS reasons... and we hit Riot whom by the way had the same amount of members as us... and no im not trying to police the game like the big nations do im just gonna do my best to stick up for the little guys cuz i am one of the little guys since i have no allies anymore
    so you go and do that neways? . hypocrite one set, just and honorable the next?