Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: Lor vs DaK

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    I know in my world 2+2= 5 but thats just me. The voices in my head tell me otherwise but i try not to listen to them.
    I always think of 1984 when i see 2+2=5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

*has a good recipe for brownies. oh and bud flavoured chocolate covered strawberries if aybody wants. XD*

hmmm... I had to make preparations *shifty eyes* or I likely would have been on from the start while the rest of my colleagues were being picked off... ah well... I'll try and do some damage. =p I'm just happy y'all didn't wait 'til thursday =p

1 = three thirds.

1 = 9 repeating.

1 = .999

2 = 1.999

1.999 + 1.999 = 4.999

2 + 2 = 5

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    you had 22 wen u declared.. i killed 2 and u still reached 30

so 22-2=20

20+10=30

thats how many u had before raul deleted and LP decided to kill states with 50k networth
    i saw members actually it was 24 had one of our members who couldn't make warchat leave so that he would live.

Also i took into account the 4 dead states and i have interior news too

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    I always think of 1984 when i see 2+2=5
    good book... wrote a paper on it in school and got an A. biatch

hey dak still recruiting hahahaha what a joke.......your pitch would be what.........sign up so antons mouth can get u killed

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Digital View Post
    hey dak still recruiting hahahaha what a joke.......your pitch would be what.........sign up so antons mouth can get u killed
    lmao so true

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    good book... wrote a paper on it in school and got an A. biatch
    The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism is the best part of it. Altho i cannot believe the world could be in such a state. Look at the 'dangers' of our world's history. They've been stopped, sooner or later. Every empire falls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

well every original dak state is dead or in vacation... gj L P....

so now hunting restarts begins...

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    As was stated in the other threads, USA won`t involve. Atleast under current condition! Its 1-on-1 so have some fun!

But thats just my thought
    hmmm seems quite hypocritical, people moaned when WLF and TNG were warring WANT last set even though the numbers were the same but net was VERY differnt. now your not getting involved when DaK are way out numbered and hugely out netted now. seems abit of a double standard there, and you guys are surposed to be allied.

i think your not getting involved because of the potential consiquences that will come your nations way.

p.s. that not directed towards you maxy before you shout at me . just used your quote