Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 691011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Lor vs DaK

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    There has been 0 talk between Dak leadership and KIHT/USA leadership atleast on my behalf. that i swear. now its time to go pick up some MDMA
    If you choose to talk to USA leadership or anyone else in your alliance please go ahead.

IF you choose to call in allies its usefullness of your resources, so i won't say anything against that!

Also i see 7 DAK restarts in USA 1 in KIHT 1 in FB

USA you got some explaining to do

hit me up on msn ali42008@hotmail.com

our allies have explaining to do for letting restarts in their nations?? makes perfect sense

and i cant see USA prepping a retal without pres even being home...
    Dak at heart

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    our allies have explaining to do for letting restarts in their nations?? makes perfect sense
    outrageous! scandalous! unspeakable! atrocious! absurd! preposterous! shocking! revolting!

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    Maybe its just me, but i''ve noticed some USA states are decreasing infantry & increasing ships and AR. Is it an end of set infantry dump to bloat networth, is it a lesson learned from watching Dak crumble or preperation for a retal with dak restarts......

Me thinks the latter and not the former.
    You and your instigation. Are you even going to war this set or simply instigate wars?
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Well, if you expect LOR to just sit there while your restarts sit in other nations and get big to hit later in the set, you must think we're crazy or something. USA needs to contact LOR FA soon to work this out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

So if Mr P isnt even there why are you?

well they can harbour DAK states if they want, but seeing as the DAK states want to grow and hit us back, i don't think it is potent for us to just sit here and watch DAK states grow,

who cares if Mr P isn't around. Someone else is leading in his place. Just because a leader is out doesn't mean the entire nation is just gonna hibernate till he comes back. nice try though cem ill give you that

well seems hows im in USA and i dont plan on hitting lor, i dont think i should be killed ... which ali knows by now

and they only reason why most of the states are out of dak is bc anton changed pass and didnt even tell me
    Last edited by Cemetary; 06-19-2008 at 15:28.
    Dak at heart

well seems hows im in USA and i dont plan on hitting lor, i dont think i should be killed ... which ali knows by now

and they only reason why most of the states are out of dak is bc anton changed pass and didnt even tell me
    ECK!!!! when did i ever say i want all DAK restarts dead? I just don't want the restarts building up war like in USA and hitting us, i want them outside or go about join another nation which can vouch for the state and say it won't attack.

Those that want to attack join DAK, i don't want places where states can openly build up against us and hit us, using the tech and na to get up even quicker, in that case harbouring is the same as act of war.

From your perspective Restarts that want to war join DAK will die instantly, from my perspective restarts openly building up against us and watching is stupid.

I don't think either side is wrong in what there doing, i think its solely based off of what side your on.

Also the question here is if USA wants to remove DAK restarts or not. Im giving my perspective to why they should be removed. You guys have your valaid reason for why you should be allowed to stay. In all its all up to USA