Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Lor vs DaK

and like i said, only one person knows dak pass so no1 can join.... learn to read
    Dak at heart

Default hmm

well i was state 88 i stoped home on my way out of town. saved my state for the time being but i didnt have any turns oither wise someone woulda died .i had my grandma's funeral the next day so i came home to a dead state.

So LOR decided to draw first blood? well first blood is not the last. i will kill me some LOR by the end of the round and next round well i guess it will be up to cem and anton to what happens. but i dont forget or forgive. As for netters not being warriors, well i never netted in WoW before so i figure i was doing good but that is now gone. ive had a leash on me for the past 2 rounds, that leash is gone . no mater how hard anton will try to hold me back. and LOR? you have always been second class wanna be's that does sly *** ****.

I assume that USA leaders have contacted LoR about this issue and is resolved?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

soz Cem about that...i messaged you again on MSN but it said my messages werent being delivered. Ive PMed you the password on forums ok ?

btw who wan'ts first dibs on killing my restart?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I won`t even mention the LoR state that suicided on me and other USA staes 2 sets ago and is now in LoR. And the states that killed tnova in the same set. You don`t seem to bother about that fact.

So please, don`t moral about harbouring. USA doesn`t intend to war you in any way. We`re simply giving refuge to some Dak state. If you want to war over another BS reason...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    and like i said, only one person knows dak pass so no1 can join.... learn to read
    blame anton not me ps i can care less on killing dak restarts its just the ones that want to get our blood

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    I won`t even mention the LoR state that suicided on me and other USA staes 2 sets ago and is now in LoR. And the states that killed tnova in the same set. You don`t seem to bother about that fact.

So please, don`t moral about harbouring. USA doesn`t intend to war you in any way. We`re simply giving refuge to some Dak state. If you want to war over another BS reason...

Umm if you want to dwell in the past sets go ahead, and it isn't the intention of USA im talking about, its the DAK restarts, ps this issue is resolved

But yeah your point about the past is just pointeless as all of us can go to some prior past moment where someone screwed someone over

WE have manage to move the last survivor turtles that DAK was trying to kill in the western coasts to LORian shores to safeguard them, I thank Ali for his great efforts to liberate the opressed turtles that DAK intended to exterminate, In the name of hundreds of Turtles i thank all the LORians that died fighting for the freedom of the Turtles! =)

Althout we still have much work to do, there still out there some nations harboring Turtle killers, but for the moment! Victory! =)
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

dont worry about the turtles... my scientist are working on a new Biological and Chemical weapon that will wipe them from the world once and for all

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    well they can harbour DAK states if they want, but seeing as the DAK states want to grow and hit us back, i don't think it is potent for us to just sit here and watch DAK states grow,

Impotency is the main quality of LoR states