Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Lor vs DaK

i guess you do never know but.... idk
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Dak is 10 dead, 9 alive but still rank #4, not bad

I'm not a warring expert but 10 kill FS seems pretty good.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

7 horus and only 3 dak members have logged on (all alive)... sad how inactive the previous top nation was...

and 10 dead is good, jsut means they had a good turnout, since they land dropped the ehck otu of our states it only took like 125 ars to kill each state...

pretty much what u expect whenever no1 is online

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Dak is 10 dead, 9 alive but still rank #4, not bad
    that is good, thier avg nw was like 22m or something crazy. Alot of big states in there.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Many Dak states believed when the state in LoR left and hit viali it was sent by us, a state whether sent by you, or by its on personal vendetta choose to suicide us. Thinking we ruined viali why not ruin our top state.

Also how can you validate that the suicider at the time was sent by Rass against us? all the assumptions you guys had dealt with DAK, Rass never said anything against LoR. This point just solidifies that there is no reason for you to believe rass was behind our suicide, and that blaming it on Rass was a way to have your personal vendetta met. Using LoR as the tool.

This post is useless to reply back to as i don't bother with forum drama. I just want to show that we warred with some basis.

now the question is... Where does USA and the estos stand???

how would u killign rass settle a personal vendetta for us? ive said multiple times i didnt want rass dead this set bc i know he was peaceful... and we didnt believe lor was behind the suicide against us, which is what i told both pron and ali when i spoke to thema bout it

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    that is good, thier avg nw was like 22m or something crazy. Alot of big states in there.

not really, low ship count so easy aa then land drop... took like 5 mins to kill each state

meh who the **** cares. I still believe the hit on viali was someone known to Rass and i still stand by it and i assumed with good belief that he was just showing that he wasn't singling DAK out.

anyway...who cares, i hate LoR, lets War, ill restart till end of set even if im alone coz ive had to wait for this since like what....2005 ...HAHHA...

btw RAss...i hope you just enjoyed by balanced state.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me