Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Some thoughts to those next set maniacs

Default Some thoughts to those next set maniacs

First of all, I don`t understand your frustration about heavy inf states..its always been like that in WoW and now in NW. I don`t really see your point in balancing out your military. If someone wants to win, he`ll take the chance and even if he might be suicided on. If he is, he`ll just get back and continue. You can`t win going 20%inf/30%agm/50%ships. The unkeep will kill you before you become a landfarm.

Second, you intend to hit them next set. Ok. This game is just 3 sets old and you already want some people to leave it... if I`m not mistaking we have about 150 players or so, and about half of them is active or used turns at all. Now the question is- why you want to hurt the game? just cause you can`t compete doesn`t give you the right to force your play.

I`ve seen Rass make manical post about 20 min long. But I have to say, quantity never reflect quality.

If you want quality: show me the pros and cons your, I don`t know, crusade will bring next set, and if you have enough brain, give some evidence and example! If you can`t, just quit the game and play some RTS!

Go, rampage boys!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

would someone actually leave because their state got killed?

I think the threat of war will not drive me away it will make me more interested. I will log in more often to check my state and the global events to see what's going on.

And think of all the hate filled threads in the war and relations forum. It will be great for the game.

Tnova Guest

If you don't understand it by now, after about 100 posts on the subject. Then you are never going to understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    First of all, I don`t understand your frustration about heavy inf states..its always been like that in WoW and now in NW. I don`t really see your point in balancing out your military.
    I have to disagree, when I first started playing everyone had defense because they were worried about war. And if you or others don't see my point in balancing out your military then perhaps you should pay close attention next set and maybe the point will become a bit clearer to you. Its really NOT that hard to understand.

If someone wants to win, he`ll take the chance and even if he might be suicided on. If he is, he`ll just get back and continue. You can`t win going 20%inf/30%agm/50%ships. The unkeep will kill you before you become a landfarm.
    He may get back and continue but he won't win. And I'm not intending on suiciding, i'm intending on killing. Which will make it even harder to finish higher with a restart. You may not be able to win. With the 50% ship layout you got above. The upkeep may kill you. I intend to make it so that 100% will also not win, because I will kill you. Whats the difference?

Second, you intend to hit them next set. Ok. This game is just 3 sets old and you already want some people to leave it... if I`m not mistaking we have about 150 players or so, and about half of them is active or used turns at all. Now the question is- why you want to hurt the game? just cause you can`t compete doesn`t give you the right to force your play.
    Who's gonna leave it? Someone who goes all infantry and gets hit. So what. They had fair warning. Me saying I will hit infantry only states is the same as infantry only states saying you have to go infantry only to win. Did I leave the game because I'm being forced to play that way. NO. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. Everyone is entitle to have as much infantry as they want and as little defense as they want. Just as much as I am entitled to kill them for it. So please don't tell me to leave them alone and force me to play the game the way you want me to play it.

It's funny how you and others say I can't compete. I no longer feel the need to defend that. I have nothing to prove. I've finished top ten. I've finished top 20 more times than I can count. I've lead and co-lead nations that have set records. So how well Max Logan thinks I can compete is really.....unimportant. I'd be much more "hurt" or "embarrased" if Tnova or Jameswheel called me out. Players who are in fact, better than me.

I`ve seen Rass make manical post about 20 min long. But I have to say, quantity never reflect quality.
    Lmfao.

If you want quality: show me the pros and cons your, I don`t know, crusade will bring next set, and if you have enough brain, give some evidence and example! If you can`t, just quit the game and play some RTS!
    Perhaps you only see quantity instead of quality because your tiny brain fails to comprehend words after the first 4 sentences and you begin to only see numbers. You should have that checked it sound neurological. Here's a summary, I know this is already the third sentence in this section so I'll try to keep it within your a.d.d. attention span.

Pro's - please refer to other threads
    Con's - please refer to other threads

Why don't you quit the game, oh wait if you played an RTS and only built infantry you wouldn't last 3 minutes much less win, so maybe you better stay here.........

Go, rampage boys!
    Indeed.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

First of all, I don`t understand your frustration about heavy inf states..its always been like that in WoW and now in NW. I don`t really see your point in balancing out your military. If someone wants to win, he`ll take the chance and even if he might be suicided on. If he is, he`ll just get back and continue. You can`t win going 20%inf/30%agm/50%ships. The unkeep will kill you before you become a landfarm.

Go, rampage boys!
    this is a war game if i am not mistaken. if getting killed drives them away, they do not need to be playing a war game

SV

Well spoken i like it.

You bring the Rifles i'll bring the Napalm.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

another dumb idiot with this war game stuff.
    if you haven`t noticed, its been 6 years since this game IS NOT a war game!

would some quit becouse he was killed? I guess you weren`t around 2002 and 2003... some...1500 people quit. But I guess its just a drop in the pond for you great quitters.

Rass, you`re a suicider, ok. Face it! If you could run heavy inf and win, you`d do it to, now you just want an excuse to hit top states, but I congratulate you, you atleast try to find a reason
    The part about killing someone so they don`t win just proves my point You can`t hide the truth very well eh?
    If you want to ruin the game, go ahead. Join the LoR/WLF bunch that does nothing but run for fun. You`ll be another laughstock in a year, thats all

Rass, all your post are the same whining about how you can`t compete and what ******** all the netter are becoue they grab you and your 50% ships won`t take you anywhere. Atleast don`t lie like a little girl, pfft!

And tnova, , you`re playing out of fear thats all, to not get suicided, but when there are 20 people playing to reach the one state thats running away, a balanced state won`t get you anywhere..(rass will make a sarcastic quote)

Basiclly, there is no ballanced state. You can have those 20/30/50, but if someone takes more then that on one of the fields, he can kill you. So all you`ll prove next set is you can add some more % to your production then someone else, like a true suicider
    Last edited by Missionary; 06-15-2008 at 20:10.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Tnova Guest

Max, stick to talking about things you know my friend. Every single set i've ever played and won, was with a balanced state for the whole set.

20 players won't win the set, and the top state should easily be able to balance out a state once he has a little separation. I see too many people who think infantry is the only way to go (although Rass postings has straighten alot of them out this set). Well when you get AAed down by a 5K land state because you wouldn't protect your state from it, don't cry. Just be a quitter.

This isn't just about suiciding, it is about war. Suicides happen so few times a set in the broad scheme of things. Suicides happen, War happens, Netting happens, prepare your state. Other units aren't your enemies, they are your friend. Use them.

Next set I will kill every bottom player that goes 90% inf because that will be my personal rule.Stockers too because they go 90% inf..ohh no I will kill every top 100-200 that expands..ohh no..better I'll GA warring states with my 90% inf because they aren't producing enough inf and not getting a good balanced state.

See Rass I can have rules too but that would affect others and would be pointless just like yours.
    But it's your rule and if you think it's OK then nobody can say anything and you should do what you have to do.

P.S:not talking seriously..I won't

another dumb idiot with this war game stuff.
    if you haven`t noticed, its been 6 years since this game IS NOT a war game!
    No he wasnt here for 6 years, he just started playing a week ago. So he probably did have a little trouble noticing. Please forgive the Noob for not reckognizing your elite status and actually posting his opinion, he didnt know any better.

would some quit becouse he was killed? I guess you weren`t around 2002 and 2003... some...1500 people quit. But I guess its just a drop in the pond for you great quitters.
    How many of the 1500 people did you talk to and got a leaving survey from that said they quit because they were killed. Just curios. Because your talking like you have the facts in your pocket and it would be nice to see them on the table. Like you said the quantity of times you run your mouth does not add up to quality coming out of it.

Rass, you`re a suicider, ok. Face it!
    You can say it all you like Max Logan.......... it doesn't make it true. I've never done it. So scream from your soapbox louder, I don't think this message is catching on. But keep trying.

If you could run heavy inf and win, you`d do it to, now you just want an excuse to hit top states, but I congratulate you, you atleast try to find a reason
    The part about killing someone so they don`t win just proves my point You can`t hide the truth very well eh?
    If you want to ruin the game, go ahead. Join the LoR/WLF bunch that does nothing but run for fun. You`ll be another laughstock in a year, thats all
    What my state doesn't produce infantry? Does mine have a blocker on it that won't allow me to set it to 100% infantry? No, it doesn't, I could run all infantry but its gay and it leaves me defenseless, and I don't want to be defenseless because I don't want to be open to attack or suicide.

Your point is not proven, in the little world you live in perhaps, but in reality, my problem is with the arrogance of infatnry only. I didnt say I was gonna hit them for the sole reason for them to not win, the sole reason is because they are going to try to win with infantry only.

SO........ there is no reason to hide the truth as I've said it repeatedly. Only you refuse to clean the **** out of your ears and hear it. One more time, just for you. I'm not hitting them because I don't want them to win. I'm hitting them because I don't want them to win with infantry only. If they are not infantry only I could care less if they win. This isn't a personal player thing, it is a lame tactic thing.

I don't intend on ruining the game. And as soon as I get the memo that indicates YOU decide what is good for the game and what is bad for the game and what will ruin it and what won't then perhaps I'll give two ****s about your opinion on it. I don't need to join WLF or LOR. As far as being a laughing stock........ When your infatnry only and I kill you, i think i'll be laughing last. especially when you come on the forums and cry about it and my only response need be............ how much AR did you have.

Who do you think they'll be laughing at.

Rass, all your post are the same whining about how you can`t compete and what bastards all the netter are becoue they grab you and your 50% ships won`t take you anywhere. Atleast don`t lie like a little girl, pfft!
    No, you little crybabies keep saying I can't compete more than I ever did. I ain't lying like a little girl and I dont have 50% ships.

Hackers: 3.386.292 Level:4
    Delta Force: 42.602.055 Level:8
    M2A2 Bradley AFV: 0 Level:1
    FA-22 Raptor: 5.285.829 Level:8
    AMX Fighter Bomber: 432.685 Level:1
    ZU-232 AA Gun: 0 Level:1
    Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier: 2.701.792 Level:8

There you go, for all the world to see, my 50% ship, suiciding state build. Get over yourself Max. Its just like you said, I shouldnt force you to play a certain way. Well, quit trying to force me to play a certain way. If our two ways clash and you can't accept that ............... take your own advice and quit.

And tnova, , you`re playing out of fear thats all, to not get suicided, but when there are 20 people playing to reach the one state thats running away, a balanced state won`t get you anywhere..(rass will make a sarcastic quote)
    , i dont need insert a sarcastic quote. Your telling a guy who won with a balanced state that a balanced state won't get him anywhere. You made yourself look like an arse, i dont need to.

Basiclly, there is no ballanced state. You can have those 20/30/50, but if someone takes more then that on one of the fields, he can kill you. So all you`ll prove next set is you can add some more % to your production then someone else, like a true suicider
    LOL, go put on your helmet I don't want you to hurt yourself while your thinking. Because it seems as though you are not bright enough to realise the thing I've said ....... 20 times.

I'm not interested in suiciding and stockpiling where someone is weakest. I'm interested in those who have no defense. Those with 40million infantry and 100k ships. I dont need to stockpile 100k ships.

I admire your campaign to make me look like a suicider, but your just makeing yourself look stupid. I've said a thousand times, this isn't about stockpiling where a top state is weakest and knocking him out, this is about knocking out top states who are weak everywhere. top states who think they need only infantry.

Please max............ before responding. Think about what your saying. Your propoganda against me, to get people to think I'm a suicider is weak. And at best, barely thought out. Its clear you haven't read or ignored most of what is in the other threads or I would't have to reiterate myself every time the lighbulb of idiocy goes off in your head.

Imagine if you were the PR guy for the germans in WWII. You would be outside the holocaust camp with a megaphone, seconds after allied troops set them free spouting that the allies are evil and that the released prisoners should join you.

Thats how effective you coming on the forums and telling me I'm a true one unit stockpiling suicider when in various threads I've said the targets are those with no defense.

You truly are an intellectual giant.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand