Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AA then grab is this ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Hey Rass, remember our AAs on [RO] when we played in Valhala with GK?
    Indeed I do. Val handed out a lot of AA"s for alot of things. I think for future nations we should resort back to the AA retal policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel Khan View Post
    AAs just get bad press.
    I'm putting together a new PR team.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Its one of those gentleman rules that gets enforced by the gentlemen at the top.

even the smaller states usually like this rule, i mean, you are seriously hindering peoples nw when you aa (if they have a good amount of tanks/infantry).. hell even if they dont u r still seriously hurting them... plus, its not that great for your state or your NA if you are constantly hitting people at same net or higher net than you.. sometimes it can hurt your state more than help it when u hit that high

e.g. two sets ago when dogma made a 10k lg off of me day before last day of set, sure, he got 10k land, but he lost a **** ton of troops since he barely had the units to break which destroyed his top 10 spot chance.

plus, the main reason why people hold on to ships isnt to aa, its to bulk up their total nw. but since you have the choice whether or not to do this policy, you can always hope to change it, but considering this idea would probably have substantially less than 20 percent of the NW poulation following it, i think the overwhelming majority would keep things the way they like it. sucks if our are one of the 20 percent, but majority rules in almost all aspects of life, normally.

plus, my belief on this subject would be if people considered AA and LGing alirght, it would cause massive constant revenge hits and it could end up ruining netting in this game overall. and before anyone decides to b!tch about "its called nation WARS" this game has always revolved around a 50/50 split of netting and warring. title doesn't always dictate behavior
    Dak at heart