Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOR!!!!!!

Angry LOR!!!!!!

Sent ali and Kanman an ingame message.. But i'm posting this here too..

This is crap! This member better be booted and dead by the time i wake up and log back on. No exceptions!!!

SA donthurtmeplz(#)[LoR] Hellmand-Afghanistan(#)[USA] 2.347
    Land, $14.046.689, 41.540 Food 05:35:30-2008/06/29
    AA donthurtmeplz(#)[LoR] Hellmand-Afghanistan(#)[USA] 4.001.937
    Military Units 05:34:39-2008/06/29
    AA donthurtmeplz(#)[LoR] Hellmand-Afghanistan(#)[USA] 4.181.600
    Military Units 05:33:15-2008/06/29
    AA donthurtmeplz(#)[LoR] Hellmand-Afghanistan(#)[USA] 4.369.328
    Military Units 05:32:28-2008/06/29
    AA donthurtmeplz(#)[LoR] Hellmand-Afghanistan(#)[USA] Defeat /
    $203.903.980 05:24:04-2008/06/29
    AA donthurtmeplz(#)[LoR] Hellmand-Afghanistan(#)[USA] Defeat /
    $264.318.744 05:22:06-2008/06/29

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

the brave ones...had to wait till the end! the great warriors

too afraid of retals I guess
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

If this doesn't get USA involved, I don't know what will. Lor you aren't reall intelligent are you?. Why are you intentionally getting the best warriors in the game to be on youur *** next set? Got a death wish?

Lets see, so far the count is OUT, USA, LEts see who else you can piss off before the end of the set

LoR pissed of more than just OUT and USA

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Well, I was gonna say DAK,but they signed a Treaty so I don't think it was too bad with them. Either that or they were just intimidated into it

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Well, I was gonna say DAK,but they signed a Treaty so I don't think it was too bad with them. Either that or they were just intimidated into it
    id imagine Recca was intimidated into it...i wasn't even consulted.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    If this doesn't get USA involved, I don't know what will. Lor you aren't reall intelligent are you?. Why are you intentionally getting the best warriors in the game to be on youur *** next set? Got a death wish?

Lets see, so far the count is OUT, USA, LEts see who else you can piss off before the end of the set
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    id imagine Recca was intimidated into it...i wasn't even consulted.
    are you serious??? if I knew half of wow was going to be attacking them I wouldnt have made peace. At the time it was the best decision. I now know I dont have to worry about them breaking their word because they are gona be in war all next set.

Quote Originally Posted by Recca View Post
    are you serious??? if I knew half of wow was going to be attacking them I wouldnt have made peace. At the time it was the best decision. I now know I dont have to worry about them breaking their word because they are gona be in war all next set.
    yeah but its still nice to ask

oh and yeah..

p.s. where is the ninja smily

p.p.s:

GA h3jk5h(#)[USA] donthurtmeplz(#)[LoR] 268.198 Civilians, 78.220 Food 20:37:59-2008/06/29
    AR The White House(#)[USA] donthurtmeplz(#)[LoR] 236 Land 20:22:05-2008/06/29

hitting on both fronts ?

but seriously...who else sees a pattern forming here for the future?

LoR state suicides someone (USA in this example)....i haven't seen any action taken by LoR...so USA has to declare war to deal with it (when it really should be USA)...and now since war is declared LoR can't kick him out and kill him themselves...meaning USA has to waste their turns......hmmm....
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 06-29-2008 at 17:15.

Yea i am not too happy that LoR wouldn't clean up it's own mess. When Cem left USA and hit WLF, we killed him. Even though he was an ally it didn't matter. If someone suicides from within your nation, it is your job to clean up the mess.. LoR claims they didn't have the turns, and Kanman didn't want to kill his brother. pffft whatever!

So instead of setting up a large strike, i simply told the members to hit him if they want.. As many times as they want. Meanwhile i get a message from "donthurtmeplz" saying he didn't know what he was doing and that he is new to the game. BS! New states don't have that high of a NW... Sorry ain't buying it!!!!

and to top it all off, this "new state" goes off and does AR's on us after we hit him. And Ali and Kanman BOTH agreed to his retal.. Where the heck is the control of your states?

We are out of time this set, but this will carry over to next set. This is total crap and total disrespect. Don't bother sending me any messages saying how sorry you are bla bla bla... TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR STATES!

AR donthurtmeplz(#)[LoR] State of Chorler(#)[USA] 139 Land 00:01:27-2008/06/30
    AR donthurtmeplz(#)[LoR] State of Chorler(#)[USA] 140 Land 00:01:24-2008/06/30
    AR donthurtmeplz(#)[LoR] State of Chorler(#)[USA] 143 Land 00:01:21-2008/06/30
    AR donthurtmeplz(#)[LoR] State of Chorler(#)[USA] 145 Land 00:00:42-2008/06/30

We will be hunting this guy down next set. His cowardly actions MUST be retaled... I'm so sick of cowards.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"