Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice feeding

Default Nice feeding

Really, I must give it to you! You did as well as James once!

450m... nice
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Really, I must give it to you! You did as well as James once!

450m... nice
    Alchemy(#) [KIHT] 141.845 $675.196.646 521pts

and its not going to stop me thinks.

At the end of the set id like to see the overview of such a state...technically a full sized nation shouldn't be able to kill it,right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Since I'm the only one with over 450m nw, I guess you're talking about me? I just wanna ask... WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?! "nice feeding"?!

*btw your 450m is outdated. I haven't made my final jump yet.. waiting for ships on PM.

to be fair, if we stop just shouting "feeding" every time someone gets abnormaly good score lets think about it/at least explain the basis for your conclusion..

like...how was he fed?

the only things which are "incriminating" are those supposed land farms (which Margus has denied and tbh i believe him on that).

by his own admission he had SkyCat intel for him...well how many of us here haven't had that done?

finally, the only thing which we can latch on to is him admitting that his friends brought his bombers...well tbf...thats not exactly something mind bogglingly evil.

or am i missing something?

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I didn't get alot money from the bombers anyway.. I just didn't have to wait for extra.. 5-10 hours or so till others got their inf sold. After few days other people started selling bombers too ...

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    I didn't get alot money from the bombers anyway.. I just didn't have to wait for extra.. 5-10 hours or so till others got their inf sold. After few days other people started selling bombers too ...
    so i guess in conclusion....congrats on making all of us look like really **** players in comparison

I'll probably net on august set.. and then play in some other popular nation like USA. So you can see how I play...

Just imagine spending a lot time on a set.. wasting a lot time on searching for grabs and doing the best you can... Then your friend gets AR-d and you make him tripe grab when he asks you to.. you almost gain nothing of this and then people call you a feeder.
    I saw the other thread about old wow scores.. where everyone told that jameswheel was fed and his scores are worthless. I don't want people to think the same for me.
    I own the top1-2 most networth records in domination and I've been accused there too.. So it just kinda pisses me off when I can't do anything to prove that I didn't do anything wrong. I really should take this less seriously....

im sure since he had people buy his bombers off pm he also had people sell him units for cheap on pm and tell him exactly when they were hitting the market
    Dak at heart

im sure since he had people buy his bombers off pm he also had people sell him units for cheap on pm and tell him exactly when they were hitting the market
    but then again i imagine at this point everyone is market camping with one hand on the F5 button (sexual content removed)
    Last edited by pcgluva; 06-29-2008 at 23:45.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    but then again i imagine at this point everyone is market camping with one hand on the F5 button and (sexual content removed)
    wow if thats what keeps you entertained anton go for it but wow
    Last edited by pcgluva; 06-29-2008 at 23:45.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG