Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: HORDE and TNG Crack down

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by swede7 View Post
    If everyone sold higher in the beginning it would be better no matter what strategy you were following. instead of undercutting from 80 to 70 you could actually be making some good money at 100 or 90. I know its a perfect world scenario but still, it is much more desireable.
    i guess HORDE and TNG seriously blow at farmer stocking right?

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    no offence joey but:
    Q - how many members did TNG have last set in the top10 from farming?
    A - ZERO

Q - how many memebers in the top 20?
    A - TWO

Q - how many members over 50mill net?
    A - FOUR

Q - how many members did you have last set?
    A - TWELVE

going by these numbers you believe you have the right to dictate a certain style of game play over anyone do you?
    As long as they can enforce it, they can dictate it.

no offence joey but:
    Q - how many members did TNG have last set in the top10 from farming?
    A - ZERO

Q - how many memebers in the top 20?
    A - TWO

Q - how many members over 50mill net?
    A - FOUR

Q - how many members did you have last set?
    A - TWELVE

going by these numbers you believe you have the right to dictate a certain style of game play over anyone do you?
    thnx for getting me these numbers i can use them to my advantage because vinnie the food prices never got into the 90s last set so thats whats going to happen to you if you dont sell atleast in the 90's thats the reason TNG did so bad last set and wills right.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

i guess HORDE and TNG seriously blow at farmer stocking right?
    no we just want to ensure that the food prices reach 100 or 90's unlike last set where nosejam had 300mil food left on the market so dont start thinking you know what your talking about b4 you get the whole story

Uh, quick question.

How will you be able to tell if a state is undercutting or not? And if he is, you are going to kill him?

Sounds like a recipe for disaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

i imagine they are going to use that market sales spy op...either way i dont understand why this is in the public forums its an internal matter. Or is it supposed to be some indication of your streght or something? are we supposed to be impressed?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

lmao, they are going to op every single farmer in the game every day to see if they are undercutting? ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    no we just want to ensure that the food prices reach 100 or 90's unlike last set where nosejam had 300mil food left on the market so dont start thinking you know what your talking about b4 you get the whole story
    1) no i dont have a clue what happened last set with the food at all, not a clue. oh wait i was farmer.....and i came 17th (**** net really) after selling all of my food at around $95 on the last few days.

2) the reason the food prices were so low was because of YOUR FREAKING MEMBERS. out of all the people i spy oped last set looking for undercutters i found about 2 that wernt in TNG.

so maybe teach your member before trying to teach other member, ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Uh, quick question.

How will you be able to tell if a state is undercutting or not? And if he is, you are going to kill him?

Sounds like a recipe for disaster.
    its called market spy =D

1) no i dont have a clue what happened last set with the food at all, not a clue. oh wait i was farmer.....and i came 17th (**** net really) after selling all of my food at around $95 on the last few days.

2) the reason the food prices were so low was because of YOUR FREAKING MEMBERS. out of all the people i spy oped last set looking for undercutters i found about 2 that wernt in TNG.

so maybe teach your member before trying to teach other member, ok!
    idk what your smoking cause i had hoe spy op all my members atleast 4 times last set and he said they were all doing good. and your lucky that you were one of the few that got there food sold at 95.