Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: @ Farmers

Default @ Farmers

I found it necessary to re do my post.

THIS IS STRICTLY A WARNING

Myself and Swede have discussed our options and we feel that if we can enforce the food prices to be high this set then it can benefit our nations greatly for those of you who don't understand what im talking about this is basically what im saying

lets say the food price can stay in the 90's form now through out the entire set. that means i can net and get the most possible land i can get which means that my food production goes up and then i can sell more food and buy more units and get higher net worth..

so any state who is selling there food for a ridiculously low price after there units have been upgraded will sent a message giving them 2 days to bring back there food and sell it at a more reasonable price, if they refuse TNG and HORDE WILL KILL THE STATE.

any body have any questions now? any one feel like calling my untrue names?
    Last edited by Mrmcjoey15; 07-07-2008 at 19:07.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

how do you plan on buying jets to kill them if you have no money because everyone is undercutting?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Sell on BM maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    how do you plan on buying jets to kill them if you have no money because everyone is undercutting?
    anton shut up i didn't say everyone was undercutting 2nd allot of us are playing tech-farm so we do have money and because ik what your going to say then why do you care who's undercutting right now and im going to say tho simply read why i think having 0 under cutters benefits our nations

yea...i wouldn't be surprised if Joey used that logic...

*omg my food is selling for 75$....im gonna BM tens of millions of it for 33$ and get my revenge*

hehe.

EDIT:

JOEY ARE YOU ****ING STUPID? IF YOURE A ****ING TECHER, USE YOUR MONEY TO BUY FOOD AND RESELL IT.

IDIOT.

people are trying to help you become better at this game. take their advise.

jesus.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    yea...i wouldn't be surprised if Joey used that logic...

*omg my food is selling for 75$....im gonna BM tens of millions of it for 33$ and get my revenge*

hehe.

EDIT:

JOEY ARE YOU ****ING STUPID? IF YOURE A ****ING TECHER, USE YOUR MONEY TO BUY FOOD AND RESELL IT.

IDIOT.

people are trying to help you become better at this game. take their advise.

jesus.
    market spy me anton 155 im not stupid im allready doing that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    market spy me anton 155 im not stupid im allready doing that.....
    well tell all your techers to do that (you said you have a lot of them?)
    and then everyones happy.

Really all of you should be doing that. You's would be making your money work for you.

But really if this is something that you can enforce.......... go for it.

I've often said If i coudl start some sort of Industrial Union and get everyone to agree to sell at max price everytime all the time we would all make alot more money.............

Yet alot of people don't want to wait in line, they want thier money in a certain amount of time. can't really blame them for it, but can't kill em all to enforce it.

With the low number of farmers, I would enjoy seeing whether or not you can pull it off.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

the funniest thing about last set was that they tried to form a food cartel...and control prices...and everyone got so excited that they had like a 18-20 man farmer nation...and prices plummeted (18% farmers). hehe.

and now with this war....prepare for prices to plummet even more.

Interesting threat.. makes me think about transfering to a farmer... just to annoy your threat a little with some major undercutting..

Besides, we love cheap food..