Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: @ Farmers

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    it will kind of ruint heir whole point in bringing up prices if they die everytime they try to enforce this bs policy
    them dying would actually improve the situation, less food going on means price maxes out sooner. so you will be helping them cem

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    A grand scheme, a grand scheme indeed.
    hmmm, may have to change out plan for next set

Quote Originally Posted by Recca View Post
    Ok this is what I propose. Anyone who is selling food for cheap and pissing off tng let me know if they give you the 2days notice so I can help you. Because as an indy nation I need to protect the people who are helping me.

As a brave man who was being oppressed once said.

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!
    LMAO

p.s. braveheart is not true btw

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    im willing to drop what i planned on doing this set and help kill the leaders of this nation every time they try and restart until they change their policy.. it will kind of ruint heir whole point in bringing up prices if they die everytime they try to enforce this bs policy
    Why would you do this? Just curious

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Why would you do this? Just curious

probably for the same reason nation leaders don't think their actions through
    i posted in the other thread about this but apparently that wasn't enough
    when was the 1st time tng tried to manipulate the market? when was the 1st time the market didn't empty out?
    if those answers are the same then maybe you should look at WHY THAT IS
    besides any netting farmer can do just fine on food in the 80's maybe you should do the math on your strats BEFORE you get pissy
    also a true farmer would know that this is to early to jump or much to late (you will not jump and hold the top spot) so they don't play farmer if they plan to net from the start. you play farmer if you want to stock all set OR if you want to stock half the set and then jump once food hits a decent price. what you are doing now is STOPPING food from hitting that price..... since you should not be jumping there is no reason at all that you should be selling food for any reason at all. therefore you should only be stocking your food at 100$.... whose food is currently on the market? i would assume your food is at prices between 83$ and 88$ (based on your plans from last set) and therefore you guys are the ones doing the undercutting. i don't understand why someone undercutting the people ALREADY undercutting the top price should get in trouble since you people are the ones keeping the market from actually peaking due to your inability to play a correct farmer strat

i have offered to give you a strat that guarantees 75m nw finish or better but so far no one has taken me up on that offer you have just complained here about the market that you yourself are hurting

Missionary Guest

i can give you a screwy inactive inparts sucky start up that gives you 74mill net

I'm not farming... So no, my food is not on the pm between 83 and 88. Are you seriously trying to pin the food market not rising to $100 on TNG? Because we had too many members? In all other sets the food markets rises to 100 and has 0 food on it, last set it had a few hundred mil at every price above 90. So if you are trying to say our actions made too many people choose farmer and THAT caused the food market not to sell out then I can see where you are coming from.

I don't need to explain why TNG states were selling at 83-88 last set. As far as your "true farmer" statement goes, maybe its time to change what people perceive is the correct way to play it, props to these guys for something different. Maybe you should try something new .

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    I'm not farming... So no, my food is not on the pm between 83 and 88. Are you seriously trying to pin the food market not rising to $100 on TNG? Because we had too many members? In all other sets the food markets rises to 100 and has 0 food on it, last set it had a few hundred mil at every price above 90. So if you are trying to say our actions made too many people choose farmer and THAT caused the food market not to sell out then I can see where you are coming from.

I don't need to explain why TNG states were selling at 83-88 last set. As far as your "true farmer" statement goes, maybe its time to change what people perceive is the correct way to play it, props to these guys for something different. Maybe you should try something new .

you can try to change it if you want
    we just go with what works
    there isn't a strat i haven't tried in the past 8 years so i know what works for me
    maybe you can find something better and maybe not but if you want to try then you can

yes i just blamed the market last set on wlf and tng
    they helped oversaturate the market at those mid prices and made people think that the price would hit 100$ much easier
    then once it didn't the tng and the wlf people kept their food on in the 80's and probably are doing that right now

it is supply and demand
    at the start of the set demand is low so prices are low
    at the end the demand is higher then the supply IF you let the market work itself out
    if not then well we saw last set

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post

it is supply and demand
    at the start of the set demand is low so prices are low
    at the end the demand is higher then the supply IF you let the market work itself out
    if not then well we saw last set
    Incase it wasnt picked up, the most important part of that is....

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    IF you let the market work itself out
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    them dying would actually improve the situation, less food going on means price maxes out sooner. so you will be helping them cem
    them dying would only take out 3 farmer states so it woudlnt do too much, and it would be 3 states that r *****ing abotu NOT undercutting so the "undercutters" would still be alive or have a better chance at being alive, and the whole reason they want to manipulate market is so THEY do better, if they r dead, they cant do very good no matter what prices r at
    Dak at heart