Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: mistake!!!

Default mistake!!!

KirillLand(#177)[LoR] is estonian player who play in LoR...

this was a mistake!!!!
    pohjakiht[KIHT]; domination[EE]

I was declared a cheater in Nation-Wars!!! @ welcome to the DARK SIDE

NEVER STOP

LIFT THE BAN ON POSTING STATE NUMBERS IN THE FORUMS

Quote Originally Posted by SkyCat View Post

this was a mistake!!!!
    Why a mistake? Is'nt he hiding in the most well known warring nation at this time in NW?

Tnova Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SkyCat View Post

this was a mistake!!!!
    My apologies for the collateral damage. There was a nation message from within LoR, where it stated that estonians would attack during the day and rest of LoR would attack at night. It is difficult to determine who the agressors would be. Estonians are generally loyal to the nation they are in, and attack with them, so I saw all of them as targets.

10 of the 34 states in LoR are actually LoR states with the rest being estonian. Now it is time for the rest of the hiding LoR states to come home and take us out

LoR's numbers are already more then ours. If LoR is really serious about having fun this set, then they should not be calling in help. Yes i know the old excuse of outside stockers bla bla bla... The numbers are fair where they are. The odds are in your favor as is so LoR should not require any help..

If you remember correctly, USA didn't jump in last set when you hit Tnova OR Dak....

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I don't get it.

The Estonians jumped into bed with Ali and Devil when they knew that LoR had licks coming for there blatant disrespect. You are sent out a message that the Estonians are supposed to be part of the planned FS on DOOM, and you get bent because one of your kittens got killed?

What you're upset because you joined a war nation and were expected to partake in it?

Don't like it, then leave LoR, and don't associate with their kind.

BTW, his INF were Tasty! Prime and juicy just ripe for the plucking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    LoR's numbers are already more then ours. If LoR is really serious about having fun this set, then they should not be calling in help. Yes i know the old excuse of outside stockers bla bla bla... The numbers are fair where they are. The odds are in your favor as is so LoR should not require any help..

If you remember correctly, USA didn't jump in last set when you hit Tnova OR Dak....

If u dont want LOR to use all their members then dont war them

and war isnt ment to be fair.... when will u understand that?

Who was crying to start this thread?

As for LoR, some of the lowest cowards I have ever seen or heard about in this game. And I have seen plenty of cowards. LoR ever actually fight a war? All I have heard about is this knife in the back to a nation a third their size, or that knife in the dark with an ally.

Really.

Stunning.

But what is even worse, is that you sheep that are watching and letting the clowns in LoR get away with that stuff set after set. They might be cowards, but the rest of your are sheep.

-- Notice My Opinions do not reflect on my CURRENT nation. I am merely in that nation out of a sense of respect for someone done wrong, and the chance to let cowards fall to the ditch. Other then killing puppies, my views do not reflect the diplomacy of such honorable men as fill the Ranks of DOOM this set.

Was the estonian in LoR?
    Yes!

Was there a mistake then?
    No

Case solved, the thread can now be closed!
    Geez, I wonder why it took so many posts to sort it ou!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post

If u dont want LOR to use all their members then dont war them

and war isnt ment to be fair.... when will u understand that?

gee thanks for explaining the game to me.. guess i'm new around here..

If you read my post again, i said if LoR really wants to keep this fun THEN they won't call in all there states.

We are making a stance. if we lose, we lose. But at least we are standing up to them and not going by the old saying, can't beat em, join em!

Just cause you have to go in with 300 more states doesn't mean everyone else has too.. When will u understand that?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

screw you everyone{USA/DOOM} anyway...

is good to be a hard guy, and ruin our counter-attack taking game down some 15min... in Estonia was then some 3:30 in night and our guys (including me) going this time back to sleep

biggest cheaters is not those who made multiplies but, but who can simply **** **** using own permissions etc!

roll-back was only fair thing to do! so think mr.p who you want to be, honest guy or admin/nation-leader who get big victory using own permissions etc!!!!!
    Last edited by SkyCat; 07-08-2008 at 03:38.
    pohjakiht[KIHT]; domination[EE]

I was declared a cheater in Nation-Wars!!! @ welcome to the DARK SIDE

NEVER STOP

LIFT THE BAN ON POSTING STATE NUMBERS IN THE FORUMS