Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: USA + DOOM vs LoR

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    And i don't know why AF doesn't like USA. We have done a lot to help them over the years. Guess they felt more honor to LoR then us.. No biggie, we will carry on.
    I dont believe its a "like/dont like" issue, i guess its just about warring, thats why the game is Nation Wars, if this set is against usa then against lor and so, i dont feel like hating anyone or dont liking, and due to the reason that USA and DOOM had most of the top states thought of you as the best choice(which is a compliment), and there are no sides, there is just War...
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

hmmm i'm going to go out on a limb here, Mr President hasn't bashed the Estonians. Mr President has tried to help them. between alliances and asking people to back off, i think i have done my fair share to help them.

I also admit i am a slow learner. I tend to give people more then there fair share of chances. But i am all out of that now for a few of them. They are on there own. And if they happen to get suicided time and time again, i will not be the one asking people to stop.

I'm also confused when you say that when you give your word, you stick by it. Wasn't it you who gave your word to the Estonians and then had to break it? yea we know, you were over ruled by the other leaders.. But the point is, YOU STILL GAVE YOUR WORD and broke it...

ali, we really don't care who your allied with or who your friends are...

enjoy your time on top. Tides are turning.............
    I just told you when we "i did break my word" it was when LOR was suicided and the other leaders came to conlusion of estos behind it, and if you look at my exceptions to when i break a treaty/alliance you will see....

Also go back to threads where you said Estos letting n00b run your nation is horrible. Idc if you kill him you are responisble for his actions, you will die many sets without remorse.

ps i love the third person
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by z75 View Post
    I dont believe its a "like/dont like" issue, i guess its just about warring, thats why the game is Nation Wars, if this set is against usa then against lor and so, i dont feel like hating anyone or dont liking, and due to the reason that USA and DOOM had most of the top states thought of you as the best choice(which is a compliment), and there are no sides, there is just War...

hahahaha

i beleive AF chose LoR because lor has 32 membs in their nation, plus 10+ outside, then any allies they can bring in, against USAs 11ish and Dooms 10ish... its the simple numbers they were looking at and this way they can join in and make it look like they did something worthwhile since they are on a winning team
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    hahahaha

i beleive AF chose LoR because lor has 32 membs in their nation, plus 10+ outside, then any allies they can bring in, against USAs 11ish and Dooms 10ish... its the simple numbers they were looking at and this way they can join in and make it look like they did something worthwhile since they are on a winning team
    Bingo! And Raul, you are an idiot for doing this. This war was challenging enough for USA and DOOM already outnumbered, AF coming into the equation is just stupid. I have always been good friends with you, but you can consider our personal friendship over. You better pray I stay in USA and don't go off on my own, because if I do any nation you every play or lead will not be safe. I give AF a big . Only reason you bums are alive is because we are dealing with more important people like lor, and most likely will continue to do so. Still feel special?

I also like to bash my enemy.

Also the title of this thread should read: "Good vs. Evil". But I guess this will suffice.

AF RULES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post

Also go back to threads where you said Estos letting n00b run your nation is horrible. Idc if you kill him you are responisble for his actions, you will die many sets without remorse.

ps i love the third person

Yes and if you were in on the conversation between SkyCat and i, you would have known that i told him it's all part of the show.

I know you think you know all about this game and everyone in it, but you will have to accept the fact that you don't.. Sorry to burst your bubble.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    AF RULES!!!!
    Yea.. They are now on my Christmas card list.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I know you think you know all about this game and everyone in it, but you will have to accept the fact that you don't.. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    Says the guy making judgement calls about LOR leadership's word
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

****... this is better then a goat show...

/me feeling the itch to tag jump... I dont die I restart
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _