Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: USA + DOOM vs LoR

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Quote Originally Posted by ViSiOn View Post
    if the server would have been up 18 would have been mine. <_<
    not really

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    You should have known after all of last sets stunts you pulled this was coming.

Hitting Tnova just so your state could kill him one last time was lame. And then you guys not killing kanny's brother for suiciding us was just as lame too.

The bad thing is, the Estonians got trapped in the middle of this cause now they are in LoR. Our beef is not with them, but seeing they are in LoR we have to war them too.. But Ali i'm sure you know all about this as having them join LoR this set was your way of using them for protection. I just find it really odd SkyCat fell for it. Esp after the huge betrayal LoR made to them.

Anyway, to sum this all up, you can't expect to pull stuff when there is only 4hrs left in a set and not have it come back to haunt you.

You guys have more members then we do, and not many showed up for our FS which is sad.. But we carried on anyway.

Good luck to both sides...

(oh and the game going down was not my stunt... I have sent a message to the server company asking what made it go down. I would like to see the reason myself as i have my hunches)

LOL this is the exact point i said not to state....

I said i don't care for justification... and i don't honestly believe in it....

Also estos being brought into it or trapped ? We came to the arrangement together and i knew it was coming i knew USA and DOOM were coming.... Were preping with upgrades ourselves didn't think you all would have striked this early i expected tomoz or day after....

also the stunts you talk about are just ways to "justify" USA's means for it's actions and keeping the "good guys" image.... Well ok it doesn't matter justify it all you want.... USA is totally right for warring us

I just wanted to have a fun old time warring without listening to the same old USA "this is the reason we warred speach"

just chill and war
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Good luck DOOM and USA. This war is more than justified after what happened to Tnova last set.

yeah best of luck to both sides

GO LOR! cause i luve ALI

Were preping with upgrades ourselves didn't think you all would have striked this early i expected tomoz or day after....
    with half yor states without any ships? ANY ships...

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

soon 9:3

LoR having a go at low-land semi actives?

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

maybe they didn't have the money for upgrades because someone was under cutting the market?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    maybe they didn't have the money for upgrades because someone was under cutting the market?
    I blame the farmers.

Yeah this war is no surprise to me. In my duty of spy opping everyone under the sun to look for infantry horders I noticed that either a large majority of people heeded my warning about infantry hording, or my nation wasn't the only one gearing up for war...........

Not that it took alot of logical deduction as it was almost guaranteed that Lor was gonna recieve some backlash for killing Tnova and the such.

Either way it looked like a good FS. It will be interesting to see how it plays out and who will come out on top.

Happy Warring to all of you!
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Just noticed that VISION is banned?
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand