Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: USA + DOOM vs LoR

did pres say that? i didnt feel like reading all of the posts but they have called on allies before only when severely needed
    Dak at heart

huh? Why would we never ask allies for help?

There have been plenty of times we have asked for help. What we don't do is ask allies for help if we can handle the situation. We only ask when it's really needed.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    did pres say that? i didnt feel like reading all of the posts but they have called on allies before only when severely needed
    I don't believe i have ever said that.. but i'm not going to go back and look through my posts to see.. If someone else wants to try to look for it, then more power to them. But i don't ever remember saying that.

USA doesn't have allies.. We have friends. We stay neutral so we can help who we want without breaking treaties. So why would i say we don't ask allies for help when we don't have them?

(except last set we did have allies, but as stated that was a one time deal)

and we look at Dak as a extension of USA and they look at us as an extension of Dak.

if thats the case then why is dak sitting on its *** this set? if they truly are an extension of USA?
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

There not.

They just can't help against LoR cause they agreed to a treaty.

I don't expect recca to break his word.

and i'm sure many will also ask, why did USA sit on it's *** last set while Dak was getting hit... Well there are lots of reasons for that. But the main one was, i was away on vacation and there was confusion on what to do. Crimson was leading and has never led before and just didn't know how to handle the situation. I think he did ok for the knowledge he has.

also, look how many times Dak and USA BOTH stated that if it was a fair fight 1 v 1 the other would not join to help. We said it many times cause people were having fits over the USA/Dak/KIHT alliance.

But then KIHT went off and made a deal with LoR anyway, so the alliance to them was pretty much worthless.
    Last edited by Mr President; 07-09-2008 at 23:23.

So Raul has a grudge from WoW? To be honest, I didn't bother remembering any past wars or dumb things from WoW. So him bringing up something from WoW is pretty hillarious to me It's a NEW game buddy =P
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    So am I suppose to be ok and happy that my friend has declared on me and has states trying to kill me? Am I suppose to be fine with this? of course I'm going to get angry, my fight is with lor, not who I thought was my friend.
    If I thought like that I wouldn't talk to Guy ever, he loves warring me

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    So Raul has a grudge from WoW? To be honest, I didn't bother remembering any past wars or dumb things from WoW. So him bringing up something from WoW is pretty hillarious to me It's a NEW game buddy =P
    If I understand the situation correctly (which I'm not sure I do), it may have been from NW Idk.. but apparently Raul sent AF states to the aid of USA during a war, and when Raul asked for their help Pres said he couldnt... that, and he doesn't like dogma

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Disney[SOL] has declared war on Nations United[NU]

? more people jumping on more bandwagons

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Are you racist against Sir Walt Disney?