Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: USA + DOOM vs LoR

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Recca View Post
    Well its nice to see someone picking on Lor for a change.. Should have told me last set you were gona do this
    - 18 v 36 is hardly "picking on".
    - If you didn't know this was coming last set, where were you, playing with your head in the sand?
    - So what if you didn't know last set? Don't let that stop you. You know now. Go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Well if they do then i would hope that all the nations out there who are not fond of LoR would jump in to help balance it out.
    It is a nice thought but that isn't the way it has been going down of late. Other nations just sit and watch while [LoR] tears apart one decent netting nation after another. Like they did with [Dak] then [OUT] last set.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    Yea that's why I left DaK because you agreed to peace terms with LoR
    It would be nice to see more states do that so that the [Dak] tag is empty this set.
    You were victorious

Your forces captured 4.180 land, 2.088 buildings and destroyed $3, 0 food and 214 science.
    You lost 1.155.670 Infantry and 124.217 Ships.
    Your Nation lost 577.835 Infantry and 62.109 Ships.
    Your enemy lost 542.399 Infantry, 1.670 Tanks and 751.695 Ships.

This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 2.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    ur asking for a World War?? sound interesting =)
    i think it would be alot smaller than what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Well if they do then i would hope that all the nations out there who are not fond of LoR would jump in to help balance it out.
    *Looks at EoS*

Quote Originally Posted by mysterydave View Post
    -
    - If you didn't know this was coming last set, where were you, playing with your head in the sand?

It would be nice to see more states do that so that the [Dak] tag is empty this set.
    1. At the time Dak was the only the only nation they hit ie not Out or that guy ARing USA.

2. I would not like my people to leave thank you very much

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Quote Originally Posted by Recca View Post
    Well its nice to see someone picking on Lor for a change.. Should have told me last set you were gona do this
    it was very public on the forums...

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    reminds of a song
    the 22 vs 34 song?

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

- 18 v 36 is hardly "picking on".
    - So what if you didn't know last set? Don't let that stop you. You know now. Go for it.
    We didnt see it coming because I was under the impression Alie and I agreed to a NAP for the set, but we should have known LoR would back out on that like they did against the estos. And when the odds are 2 v 1 when the 2 have the FS advantage that wipes out 10-11 of the 18, i consider that trying to bully another nation.

It is a nice thought but that isn't the way it has been going down of late. Other nations just sit and watch while [LoR] tears apart one decent netting nation after another. Like they did with [Dak] then [OUT] last set.
    well, the last comment u made was 18-36 isnt "pickign on"... so is 36 v 5 considered that?
    Dak at heart

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

We didnt see it coming because I was under the impression Alie and I agreed to a NAP for the set, but we should have known LoR would back out on that like they did against the estos. And when the odds are 2 v 1 when the 2 have the FS advantage that wipes out 10-11 of the 18, i consider that trying to bully another nation.
    I think he was referrign to recca complainig nabout beeign i nthe dark...

and the above referin to this sets war

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    i think it would be alot smaller than what you think.

*Looks at EoS*
    It really is getting tiresome of being accuse that i will break the peace treaty with LoR. I may not like them and want to see them punished but not at the expense of breaking treaties.

Besides, we all know THIK is going to FS EoS any time soon seeing as we have 1 state which is "hording" (even though he will upgrade his defenses tomorrow...but like yeah...you know...any excuse to hit us )

@ Mysterydave...its actually worse than that...if only it were 18 vs 36. The true numbers were 22 vs 47 + any allies LoR has + any other stockers they have outside the nation.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 07-08-2008 at 08:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    I think he was referrign to recca complainig nabout beeign i nthe dark...
    again i wasnt complaining I was just stating that none of these things happend when the dak issue was going on so if one more person says "ohh yuk yuk didnt you read the forums" Im gona freak.

Default Picked on

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    @ Mysterydave...its actually worse than that...if only it were 18 vs 36. The true numbers were 22 vs 47 + any allies LoR has + any other stockers they have outside the nation.
    I just had a quick glance at both nations and estimated. I'm not sure where 47 for LoR comes from, I make 39. but I accept your numbers as more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post

well, the last comment u made was 18-36 isnt "pickign on"... so is 36 v 5 considered that?
    Cemetary, I am not sure where you are coming from. I was referring to the 18 states of DOOM & USA FS 36 states of LoR as not "picking on". If the FS was the other way round then yes, I would say it is "picking on".

36 states FS 5 most certainly is.
    You were victorious

Your forces captured 4.180 land, 2.088 buildings and destroyed $3, 0 food and 214 science.
    You lost 1.155.670 Infantry and 124.217 Ships.
    Your Nation lost 577.835 Infantry and 62.109 Ships.
    Your enemy lost 542.399 Infantry, 1.670 Tanks and 751.695 Ships.

This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    It really is getting tiresome of being accuse that i will break the peace treaty with LoR. I may not like them and want to see them punished but not at the expense of breaking treaties.

Besides, we all know THIK is going to FS EoS any time soon seeing as we have 1 state which is "hording" (even though he will upgrade his defenses tomorrow...but like yeah...you know...any excuse to hit us )

Anton i haven't asked you to break a treaty... We haven't asked anyone to help us. All USA did was ask around to see who would back who if it came to it.

But i must say, you have this treaty with LoR and you are allied to USA, and yet a LoR state has been hiding in your nation and left to attack USA.

This should account for something..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"