Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: USA + DOOM vs LoR

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Anton i haven't asked you to break a treaty... We haven't asked anyone to help us. All USA did was ask around to see who would back who if it came to it.

But i must say, you have this treaty with LoR and you are allied to USA, and yet a LoR state has been hiding in your nation and left to attack USA.

This should account for something..
    i wasn't referring to you Mr P, more towards Missionary etc who think that im planning to FS every god **** nation in NWs this set. And i thought we already discussed the LoR state but ill look into it more again. Ill speak to you later after i have a shower and something to eat if you are online (maybe in 1-2 hours?)

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

every nation leader will have to make their own decisions. will they allow USA and DOOM fight LOR and their satellites..as well as their other allies in order to teach them that either control their members and if no control execute them there will be consequences. They cannot be allowed to have members suicide etc.and say "o well we are big and u are not so PFFT we do what we want. no more. any one else who thinks what LOR does is wrong, do what is right
    There is no greater sin than apathy

So many times I've heard people say, "if you want to change that community rule get the power to do it" LoR gets the power to defend any of their actions and they have a go at them, they stand by their decisions and are willing to protect their members; if that means outnumbering their opponents so be it, stop telling people to get a big enough force to enforce their own rules then complain when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    We didnt see it coming because I was under the impression Alie and I agreed to a NAP for the set, but we should have known LoR would back out on that like they did against the estos. And when the odds are 2 v 1 when the 2 have the FS advantage that wipes out 10-11 of the 18, i consider that trying to bully another nation.

well, the last comment u made was 18-36 isnt "pickign on"... so is 36 v 5 considered that?
    You were under the impression, but there was no formal agreement from LOR leadership and you. Only Ali had mentioned it to you, and he wasn't all of LOR leadership.

This was already stated in another thread which I know you read, so stop with this BS already Cem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

If you are Lors leaderships, heres a new flash- you ****ed up!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

The nation Allied Forces[AF] officially declared war on your nation at the 8th of July 2008 - 17:54:02.
    Reason for the war: You are ally to USA, so we are opossing forces, Good luck and may the best win =)
    uh... yea... way to jump on a bandwaggon

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

mistake AF, you just pissed of the wrong **** person.

thats ****in ridiculous... come on raul

There we go! 11 more members jumped to help Lor! Lmao!!!!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

This is why I love LoR. Never a dull moment.