Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Most Respected Players

Hoebawt
    Anton
    Freeballs
    Max Logan
    Tan Epi Pan

I may have missed the point of this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    Raul, hardly anyone respects me, but i don't mind. There are enough people here who are my friends and like me a lot so thats more than enough for me
    Yeah, I respect you anton.
    If I have to explain the joke then it joke will change and now your it

I feel so unloved!! Just post me as an unknown/under-rated player I know the vets too but don't gloat much on forums. Just play the game and let that be your talking. (I usually rank in top 20 if I'm not involved in war).
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    I feel so unloved!! Just post me as an unknown/under-rated player I know the vets too but don't gloat much on forums. Just play the game and let that be your talking. (I usually rank in top 20 if I'm not involved in war).
    pfft, what you on about? when i was talking to one of my friends earlier on in the week i included you in the "top10 place" group of players in EoS. You're in no way under-rated or unknown (although maybe unknown because you used different name in old game).

i guess when it comes to respect, the ones who have most are those who either push through some ideology or have a huge impact on the game or are just honorable players in general...for me i think my most respected player is Mr P. Players like Totte as well, Tnova, Gnorf, Raven, Viali...Will (if anything, for simply being the walking history book of WoW )...players like Raul should also get a mention because despite this sets suckiness in choice of targets, he has a very clear goal of what he wants to do...train new players. So i guess leaders of nations such as NTGEA (Foxhound i think?) should also get a mention. I think a lot of the current USA players are very respectable because most of them are whats keeping the game/forums running...in fact, particular props to USA for being around for so long. Personally i also think DBoz deserves lots of respect...helps with coding when he can, is a top netter + warrer and was probably the only WLF member the forums didn't bash every time our great nation slaughtered someone .

players like El Dukay, Guy, Xav are also worthy of a mention.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 07-10-2008 at 19:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

yea, i respect the wlf members/lears like hoe chris n dboz... and i do really have to agree with anton as dboz being a top one, i dont talk to him much but he normally steers clear fo the bad rep
    Dak at heart

Missionary Guest

hmmm

hawk (he had a state last set so i guess i can count him)
    mr. p
    tnova
    dogma

dang it gets hard after that...

calvin.. nowadays at least, not on old wow

and theres a few that i like talking to that i respect but not as highly as these others those include:

vinnie

ali
    jameswheel
    feels rate privilaged, although being in the same list as james is disapointing lmao.

plus my list would change from set to set. tnova would have been in my list not to long ago. although i think the only one in mine that wouldnt change is calvin and CJ (even though CJ in USA )

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    pfft, what you on about? when i was talking to one of my friends earlier on in the week i included you in the "top10 place" group of players in EoS. You're in no way under-rated or unknown (although maybe unknown because you used different name in old game).

i guess when it comes to respect, the ones who have most are those who either push through some ideology or have a huge impact on the game or are just honorable players in general...for me i think my most respected player is Mr P. Players like Totte as well, Tnova, Gnorf, Raven, Viali...Will (if anything, for simply being the walking history book of WoW )...players like Raul should also get a mention because despite this sets suckiness in choice of targets, he has a very clear goal of what he wants to do...train new players. So i guess leaders of nations such as NTGEA (Foxhound i think?) should also get a mention. I think a lot of the current USA players are very respectable because most of them are whats keeping the game/forums running...in fact, particular props to USA for being around for so long. Personally i also think DBoz deserves lots of respect...helps with coding when he can, is a top netter + warrer and was probably the only WLF member the forums didn't bash every time our great nation slaughtered someone .

players like El Dukay, Guy, Xav are also worthy of a mention.
    you could at least mention me

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    i love this guy and his belic prairie dog, or mole or whatever that zuricata think with bazooka is =)
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

can we please make some thread about most hated???
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    **** i did actually intend to ! dunno why i forgot you
    you're definitely on my list of one of my most liked + respected

@ Silver:

we might as well just make a thread saying: Whoever hates Anton post here.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me