Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516172060 ... LastLast

Thread: EoS and DaK vs LoR

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Dont count me wrong, im not BS DAK or EoS of entering war, i just said, it will be very interesting to see this war, And its also amazing to see that only way to stop lor is everyone againts him..

Seems as the Allies vs Nazi Regime on 2nd world war
    =D
    when ur saying everyone u mean 4 nations with a total of 55-60 members against LoR-44 members and AF?
    looks like a balanced war to me

Quote Originally Posted by viali View Post
    when ur saying everyone u mean 4 nations with a total of 55-60 members against LoR-44 members and AF?
    looks like a balanced war to me
    then your completely retarded.

dak was 15 EoS 23

Plus the 17 from DOOM / USA

Thats 55 vs our 40ish not counting an already beat AF. and we have 6 inactive

Not to mention 30+ of your members had a full week to grow and prepare while we were already hit and restarting.

So before you come out and say this war is totally fair do your 3 min of homework so you don't sound like a fool.

Not to mention how anton is just being cem's puppet. We killed a state not knowing it was cem and calvin and thats why you hit us? Good boy now do as master says and go get the newspaper

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

wow... i hate all this random bull that i keep seeing(at least i think its complet bull) i mean i dont know what is going on but i really dont care... all i know is DaK and EoS broke a treaty. from what im seeing u all go to ali with your problems and just go to ali... i look at it this way if u dont like how ali deals with things go to a differnet leader. is it that hard to just talk to 2 differnet leaders to solve your problem? am i the only one that can figure that out becuase i mean u complain about how ali didnt sovle it then why not go to devil or kanman? are the only sane people in this game in lor anymore because it dont take that much thought?

again this is from me only and not lor

also every thing i do aka suicide silver last set in the last 4 hours is on my own because i dont like his stuped *** is spure of the moment and i do it on my own

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post

dak was 15 EoS 23

Thats 55 vs our 40ish not counting an already beat AF. and we have 6 inactive

Not to mention 30+ of your members had a full week to grow and prepare while we were already hit and restarting.

So before you come out and say this war is totally fair do your 3 min of homework so you don't sound like a fool.

Not to mention how anton is just being cem's puppet. We killed a state not knowing it was cem and calvin and thats why you hit us? Good boy now do as master says and go get the newspaper

it seems someone else is retarded here.u think EoS and Dak have no inactives?and why not counting beaten AF?werent USA and DOOM beaten?or for the might LoR restarts are a threat?I supose so since last 5 days you keep on killing restarts.
    Stop whining your not the victim of this war.You have to pay the concequences of your own acts.You poor little lories never expecting to be hit but always love to have the FS.now that you are hit start fiding excuses.unfair war?not balanced enough for you?not good enough reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by k959 View Post
    wow... i hate all this random bull that i keep seeing(at least i think its complet bull) i mean i dont know what is going on but i really dont care... all i know is DaK and EoS broke a treaty. from what im seeing u all go to ali with your problems and just go to ali... i look at it this way if u dont like how ali deals with things go to a differnet leader. is it that hard to just talk to 2 differnet leaders to solve your problem? am i the only one that can figure that out becuase i mean u complain about how ali didnt sovle it then why not go to devil or kanman? are the only sane people in this game in lor anymore because it dont take that much thought?

again this is from me only and not lor

also every thing i do aka suicide silver last set in the last 4 hours is on my own because i dont like his stuped *** is spure of the moment and i do it on my own
    Why isnt LoR breaking apart if 2 leaders can have 2 different opinions on the same problem?I mean shouldnt they decide togheter what to do?

Funny too how now attacked LoR are comparing members etc.
    But when they attack they say war isn't supposed to be fair etc....

edit... in fact this is what everyone says when they get attacked not just LoR, its like the first message that goes to the forum, 'it aint a fair war'

To Everyone- War will never be fair in this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just gotta get on with it.
    Last edited by jeff_capes; 07-15-2008 at 05:22.
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Oh noooes, you sank my Battleship!

Man, and I just joined them last night (EoS), I liked their recruiting poster,

I was a crappy Indy anyway I think... Now I get to try again,

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

this just proved how big of hipocrits are in this game...

LoR is always the bad guy and then you Dak and EOS both break an agreement and hit us.

LMFAO this is just plain funny. Ill be leading lor next set and ill be active and we will see what next set brings
    Domination leads to war, so stuff it.
    Beeing an arse leads to war too.
    So does incompetency.
    Might want to write that down.

dak was 15 EoS 23

you realize that DOOM and USA have a combined membership of only 10 now, as many are in the other nations now?
    That makes it ca. 48 vs. at least 45. And we have more restarts. Oh, and don't you supposedly have 6 members hiding?

So do YOUR homework, and learn some maths and logic.

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

putting a spy into dak is good enough as it is.. as for that matter u have only killed 2 stats that matter. boshuk and grave, since they had full turns and could of done dmg. u can go and kill little fish i dont mind. u have ran thru what 2k+ turns prob almost 2.5k? with refueling so dont give me that **** about not being fresh. on top of that recca made that treaty, i didnt. i claim and take full responsiblity for dak's actions. i wanted to hit you guys 600 turns and on but since u hide half ur members its not logical to do that. if u want to blame someone, blame me, i pushed this war. i pushed recca, anton and cem. i said we couldnt let some whine *** *****es that drink nut and **** fairies get away with that fs last set. i figure we are kinda even now, maybe idk yet. if you wanna grudge lets grudge, i can go every **** set until the world freezes over, i could care less about netting.

as for being fair? come one now get the **** out of your *** and grow up. war isnt suppose to be fair.

as for double tap... dak has a new double tap rule this set for top ten, this set only for now. if you double one of our states, we will aa ur state 3-5 times and double tap any of ur top ten as much as we like for the rest of the set. and if you double any of our states again, we will just AA u again prob 10 times maybe even declare and kill your offended states. i think that gives motive not to double take us anymore.

and im sure july is pissed off about his state being killed. well buddy how do you like hard **** in your ***? talk some more **** next time *****

devil, i dont give a **** if your jesus. you should know better then to let ur members run their mouth to dak. how many times have we raped ur nation in WoW? idk i lost count. so next time pick some competent people that wont just do what ever the **** they want to and think its ok. and if you dont liek our reasons for war, well i dont care. you pick the one you liked best so w.e

both of our nations wanted this so stfu anyways. oh yah... im still alive
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

i really don't know why LoR is complaning with all their tricks up their sleeves (as Ali says), their "hidden members" and their constant recruiting of "new members". who knows maybe bby end of war LoR will have broken member count record

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me