Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213141516171819202363 ... LastLast

Thread: EoS and DaK vs LoR

no... how can you take ONE kill and get 2 or 4 from it????

alright

wow, I don't think I have ever seen a double kill in all my years of this game!

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    wow, I don't think I have ever seen a double kill in all my years of this game!

Z
    thats because you're a lazy netter who never wars

btw 3 LoR dead as a revenge attack for killing my friend
    he was already sick of this game after Cemetary smashed his 2 huge states in vendetta ..and now this

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

You just had to do that, now we have to kill 9 states in revenge.
    Last edited by kanman; 07-15-2008 at 12:27.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    You just had to do that, now we have to kill 9 states in revenge. Might take a while .
    really? it seems like every time you kill one LoR state, 2 new ones appear. as does a new banned forum account

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

coincidence! purely! Lor would never do so and were never cought doing so! and they have no members that were cought multie before!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    coincidence! purely! Lor would never do so and were never cought doing so! and they have no members that were cought multie before!

cough cough.. no comment.. but I have 5 brothers who all want to play this game.. and my 3 cousins who live down the street.. They are poor and they dont have internet so they use ours. Honestly no lie.

all different people.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    One what good would a spy do if you weren't hiding anything. I mean if you dont know the person you give them privs, and all they can do is read mass messages. So no harm done to you unless you decided to break our treaty.
    Speaking from a person who would know Dak's policies....

It has long been observed and understood that Dak never tolerates spies. Disregarding all the other stuff that happened, you acknowledge a spy in Dak...We war for spies in Dak. Always have, always will. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Speaking from a person who would know Dak's policies....

It has long been observed and understood that Dak never tolerates spies. Disregarding all the other stuff that happened, you acknowledge a spy in Dak...We war for spies in Dak. Always have, always will. Game over.

its..

OUR LEADER!