Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891011121555 ... LastLast

Thread: EoS and DaK vs LoR

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    You should know that means nothing about how the rest of the war looks. What matters is the numbers after the fs.
    seeing your states will probably restart, i'd expect the number to be pretty much the same after the FS

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    seeing your states will probably restart, i'd expect the number to be pretty much the same after the FS
    Ok...I posted total net and total member numbers...Total net won't be the same...

i just calced my totaly land i took from lor today.... 41k LMAO to bad i couldnt keep it all
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Quote Originally Posted by SmarT View Post
    i just calced my totaly land i took from lor today.... 41k LMAO to bad i couldnt keep it all
    Nice job.. I shoulda kept up with you..

You should know that means nothing about how the rest of the war looks. What matters is the numbers after the fs.
    My reply was cause you were making it sound like those were the numbers prior to the FS.. I'm confused on your comment though. Of course a nation hopes the opposing sides "might" drops after a FS.. If it doesn't then something is wrong ..

And when USA and DOOM's 17 TOTAL states attacked LoR's 41+ states, LoR didn't mind seeking more help or worrying about numbers then.. I mean was AF really needed? Was UFO really needed? I know you were planning on NU, but we got to them first. I mean really, LoR had 47+ member just in LoR and AF had around 8 so there is 55 vs 15.. Didn't see you complaining about the numbers then.

When EOS and DAK jumped in, our total side only had 3 more members then LoR did. And the net was higher only cause of EOS top state who has vowed not to war.
    Last edited by Mr President; 07-14-2008 at 20:37.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Nice play Dak and EoS, don't do fa and consider treaty broken over minor things.

Don't pretend LoR has advantage in this war though.
    I believe LoR did the same thing to DaK last set so they could take 1st place
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

idk i found a rare turtle of dak land that had been molested... all he could say was lor..lor...lor.... and we can not stand by while our turtles are molested..
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

sick sick people who molest turtles... Simple, harmless little creatures..

tsk tsk to you sick people doing these kinds of things.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

has a feeling this topic will be epic.

Within 12 hours of the FS, Lor had 10 more members than when they were hit. so I guess that is all that counts.

I don't believe the waves have fully hit the beach yet.