Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4144454647484950515253545556575861 ... LastLast

Thread: EoS and DaK vs LoR

guess its time to kill the mexican again.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    OMF, AF the pussies joined in again
    Did you expect the lapdogs to stay out for too much longer?

the mexican ***** lapdog's first kill of the monday! =)

You have killed Eriador III(#331)

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    guess its time to kill the mexican again.
    *Chris, it has been time to kill the mexican long time ago ...

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    OMF, AF the pussies joined in again
    *Now we are pussies xD, but some days ago some of Thik members were asking for help to fight TNG, FB and Horde xD, amazing how you can change from salavation to ***** so fast =)

Quote Originally Posted by caesar View Post
    Did you expect the lapdogs to stay out for too much longer?
    *Im so lapdog as lor as DaK and EoS can be of USA...

ps: I war this time cause i was recieving lots of spy oops over my members each day and many rumors that we were "dangerous" or "scary" , i really dont see where can we be scary we are mostly noobs, so i thought if i was dying anyway,ill die fighting =), and btw USA states restarted first that those of AF, they are well known players, they should do much better than us...
    Last edited by Raul; 07-21-2008 at 11:13. Reason: the quotes werent post correctly
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

you know better than anyone that EoS are no ones lapdogs

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    you know better than anyone that EoS are no ones lapdogs
    I know Anton, you know i love u man! =), and you know im no lapdog too

I was just making the post clearer for others to understand
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    the mexican ***** lapdog's first kill of the monday! =)

You have killed Eriador III(#331)

*And Chris, it has been time to kill the mexican long time ago ...

*Now we are pussies xD, but some days ago some of Thik members were asking for help to fight TNG, FB and Horde xD, amazing how you can change from salavation to ***** so fast =)

*Im so lapdog as lor as DaK and EoS can be of USA...

ps: I war this time cause i was recieving lots of spy oops over my members each day and many rumors that we were "dangerous" or "scary" , i really dont see where can we be scary we are mostly noobs, so i thought if i was dying anyway,ill die fighting =), and btw USA states restarted first that those of AF, they are well known players, they should do much better than us...
    relax raul. you joined last time when they didn't need help. well now they need a lot of help, so im not complaining at all

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    relax raul. you joined last time when they didn't need help. well now they need a lot of help, so im not complaining at all
    yep. LoR recieved a full on bashing...can't remember such a spanking for a while.
    sure they had a few tricks which we didn't except...but next time...Jody & Kamran & others wont be around

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    No we werent gonna take any part in this war.... that was the whole point of SOL... but chris ran off and helped U guys and u telling me that USA was telling u to kill us.. that is wat made us take up arms
    I don't remember saying we need to kill you, i remember saying Hoe will side with LoR cause he likes them better then us and we need to keep a close eye on them.

*you have killed not so fortunate(#319)

Well I was receving a hell of spy oops from Alliance members, and receive alerts of "lets kill AF just to be sure", Others have insulted me and my nation in forums, not that i care much , So Enough is Enough

No old vengeances, no nothing, This is just war....reason??? I want to...
    I can die for it, but ohh well i was going to get killed anyway before set end so what the hell...=)

Real Reason for war: Mr Pres closed my World War Pooh thread =(
    and i got pissed because i was told this was my second utter spam there, i didnt even recieved a warning for the first one, anyway it is spam, but i dont think Mr pres would have responded so anger at Dogma if he had posted that
    First off Raul, i was actually thinking about letting you off the hook for hitting us the first time. I figured here is a young, immature kid who simply
    got caught up in something that was over his head. But then i heard you were planning to strike us again.. and you have...

Which i might add is weak. It's very weak to strike, then pull out and declare peace and then jump back in. That is cowardly.. But hey it's your nation. And i'm sure once we hit back you'll leave your men and run to LoR for cover.

And about your spam posts. Yes it was the 2nd one. The first one was for something you ate or whatever and then this last one. I let you off the hook and deleted the first one with no warning. Which i thought was nice, but i see your not happy over that.. I don't care who it is who makes them. I will do the same thing. If Dogma, Tnova, or anyone else does the same thing and i will say the same thing. Don't you ever accuse me of playing favorites in this game.

If you were able to see deleted messages, or logs of what has been done you will see lots of people get there stuff deleted when they get off track. I was not angry by your spam posts, i was annoyed.

Good luck in your war.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

War has turned much more interesting =)
    yet you'RE still too much of a wuss to take USA on a 1 on 1 in a proper war.

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    its silver hes a dumbarse and makes stuff up, all while applying oil to his cybermuscles
    like, 0 of your states can get a single spy op on EoS top states. online times, planned strikes. and so on and on. or maybe you said something about James secrets so he left, who know, the door opens both ways
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE