Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst 123456789101112131656 ... LastLast

Thread: EoS and DaK vs LoR

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    The nation Democratic Ars Kickers[DAK] officially declared war on your nation at the 14th of July 2008 - 22:04:08.
    Reason for the war: double tap and variouis bull ****

Double tap was in top 10, 2 hours before his previous hit expired. It was a mistake, helps Dak's state and our state offered to not hit that state for 72 hours.

I would be so happy if I was top 10 and that happened to me.

I'm sorry Smart does not know how to express himself but I filled in the details in my first post.

It was not the double tap itself but the way LOR treated us after the tap. As I said the LOR member said "What would we do about it?" and now hes dead.

And Ali next time I bring an issue with you, do not say I dont have time for this because little issues turn into big ones.

Im pretty sure he didn't mean it that way bc who wants their state killed. Words can be twisted and english is not his first language anyway.

I was just bringing up the numbers bc anton made it seem like LoR still had the advantage in this war. In regards to what happen to Usa/doom, I never said they had advantage even though after fs they have big total net advantage.

Im pretty sure he didn't mean it that way bc who wants their state killed. Words can be twisted and english is not his first language anyway.

I was just bringing up the numbers bc anton made it seem like LoR still had the advantage in this war. In regards to what happen to Usa/doom, I never said they had advantage even though after fs they have big total net advantage.
    You dug your own grave kanny. Accept it.

If he didn't mean it then your leader Ali, should have expressed that instead of telling me that he was to busy to act on this matter

forget the topic, teh war ish gonna be of epic proportions! =3
    EoS
    Resounding echoes in the silence after the storm
    In emptiness flutters by, the pretty white butterfly

my first official kill =^.^= nom nom nom! tasty!
    You have killed strawberry panties(#305)
    You have killed huh(#310)

17 May '12 You have killed Good Morning Vietnam(#720) - #1 state
    11 June '12 You have killed steeler nation(#78)
    8 July '12 You have killed A friend of Blaa(#718)
    15 Aug '12 You have killed namibia(#70)

and it all falls back to lor killign me...
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    You dug your own grave kanny. Accept it.
    I accept some stuff, just not all of it.

Calvin74 Guest

The nation Democratic Ars Kickers[DAK] officially declared war on your nation at the 14th of July 2008 - 22:04:08.
    Reason for the war: double tap and variouis bull ****

Double tap was in top 10, 2 hours before his previous hit expired. It was a mistake, helps Dak's state and our state offered to not hit that state for 72 hours.

I would be so happy if I was top 10 and that happened to me.

after the crap you pulled this set you better just hope you can get a top ten state again....

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    after the crap you pulled this set you better just hope you can get a top ten state again....
    , you mean killing you? sorry about that, didn't know who it was. all i knew was one of the members was ex-dak.

Calvin74 Guest

, you mean killing you? sorry about that, didn't know who it was. all i knew was one of the members was ex-dak.
    all you knew was nothing
    maybe next time you should look into it before you get so scared of a small 2 man nation that you kill them for looking scary and almost logging in everyday