Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1454575859606162636465666768697071 LastLast

Thread: EoS and DaK vs LoR

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Good job man give you guys respect on that kill very good job. Very good job again

Sounds sincere to me..

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    your praise seems a tad insincere ...
    No i mean it. i mean to be honest how james leaving was showking to EoS his death and breaking him was as big of a shock to me. wow i must say i will never forget this war. its been some of the biggest fun i have ever had
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

wow i watched the whole thing and still don't believe it...

Prolly one of the best kills in NW so far

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    wow i watched the whole thing and still don't believe it...

Prolly one of the best kills in NW so far
    and to be done by one of the biggest n00bs in NW as well

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

yet when friends of LoR help them out their our "lapdogs" the community as defenitly put a double standard on this.
    I haven't called AF LoR's lapdogs... if other people say it then i don't care.

Ohh and your alliance didn't do the exact same? Where is thier cocky attitude now? while its not a complete lopsided war atm
    First of all.. This is not "my alliance". How many times do i have to keep saying that EOS and DAK entered for there own reasons. My god do we have to have a hooked on phonics section on these forums?

Second, I don't mind people who are cocky when they are winning. but there is a difference here. LoR has done all the work and AF just comes and goes and Raul sees fit. (basically where he can take credit). AF has done nothing, but when USA is down, he doesn't mind coming in and hitting weak restarts then come on the forums and brag about how we should be able to take them.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    You have killed Death And Destruction(#139)

You destroyed a total of 22 land.
    You lost 11.607 Jets.
    Your Nation lost 5.804 Jets.
    Your enemy lost 112.052 Jets and 68.498 AGM.

yes.

no hard feelings.

enjoy your day of work tomorrow buddy.

Now that has to be the sweetest kill i have seen in a long time. Excellent work guys...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

pcgluva Guest

deleated some very uncalled for post not even going to hand out warnings, lets keep this thread exciting but not out of hand. racisim and uncalled for bashing will not be tolerated. if there are any post that should be deleted report them using the /!\ button on the top of the post please im not going to read through 59 more pages

Now we just had the best kill in NW so far, no time to be idiots, sit back and enjoy, too bad once we get pron we'll be back to killing restarts

Freelance Warrior

@minimus- nobody is picking out one certain person. Things were way off topic. if they had something in them about this war then they would not have been deleted. I don't mind a little bit of going off track, but that was ridiculous.

And i reported a post and had someone else go through them and delete them for the reason that i could not be blamed for trying to silence Raul.. Funny how well i know you and what you will say .. Many posts from many people were deleted.. Not just his!

Now lets get back on topic...

thanks

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

OK, well, I've made my own topic to discuss everything racist. I do, sincerely believe that some things here go over the line when it comes to respecting America's neighbor's to the south. I also believe that I am as guilty as any of you for doing it. That being said, some things were getting a little wierd in this topic.

wow.. i must say im impressed on the kill good job