Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141757 ... LastLast

Thread: EoS and DaK vs LoR

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    , you mean killing you? sorry about that, didn't know who it was. all i knew was one of the members was ex-dak.
    yea you guys def didnt know one of the members was ex-dak.. i like how u tried to pull that out of your but... and even if one was exdak why would that matter when ur warring DOOM and USA?
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    all you knew was nothing
    maybe next time you should look into it before you get so scared of a small 2 man nation that you kill them for looking scary and almost logging in everyday
    Ya ***** ya.

Double Taps, Ali not responding, spies in both nations, USA didnt asked help..bla bla bla

EoS and DaK enter war to help USA out and nothing more, all other things are excuses, it was the only way them can eventually had a chance to defeat LoR and save USA...

Lor vs the Rest of the World, All mighty LOR?????

Interesting War....=)

Finally Mr Pres words came true...."other will enter the war effort to stop lor" =D
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    yea you guys def didnt know one of the members was ex-dak.. i like how u tried to pull that out of your but... and even if one was exdak why would that matter when ur warring DOOM and USA?
    You can believe whatever you want but I did know one was ex-dak. And well, I thought ex-dak would have reason to hit us and with a nation name like peeper, it just doesn't seem like a serious nation where its members would be there all round.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Double Taps, Ali not responding, spies in both nations, USA didnt asked help..bla bla bla

EoS and DaK enter war to help USA out and nothing more, all other things are excuses, it was the only way them can eventually had a chance to defeat LoR and save USA...

Lor vs the Rest of the World, All mighty LOR?????

Interesting War....=)

Finally Mr Pres words came true...."other will enter the war effort to stop lor" =D

raul i don't know if you are bashing dak and eos for joining the war but it seems like they had valid reasons
    lor has been asking for this for long time with their stupid actions and cocky leadership that has done nothing to make friends
    why do you think there are so many different nations out there willing to hit them? could it be everyone is fed up with lor's bs set after set?
    lor has not had a decent leader since devil left and they have just been playing off his name since then. now they learn that they need to figure out what to do with that leader tag next to their name

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    You can believe whatever you want but I did know one was ex-dak. And well, I thought ex-dak would have reason to hit us and with a nation name like peeper, it just doesn't seem like a serious nation where its members would be there all round.
    so on the very very outside chance that you knew there was an ex-dak play in peepers you didn't realize he was EX-dak? we aren't all pansy nations that hide our players incase we do something stupid and get hit

also i doubt you knew there was ex-dak since NO ONE knew nor were you even at war with dak
    infact didn't you sign a peace treaty before you screwed that one up too?

22:04:08-2008/07/14 Democratic Ars Kickers[DAK] has declared war on Legion of Riot[LoR]

23:14:51-2008/07/13 Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared peace on peeper[peeper]

that seems to be a good 24 hours in between. and since when do you decide what is a serious nation name or not? maybe that is one reason i picked that nation name so people would leave us alone. i didn't think that there was a nation of retards out there running around killing everyone that based on their intelligence (do you work for GWB btw?) had WMDs in their tiny little countries that threatened the biggest tag in the game

Dont count me wrong, im not BS DAK or EoS of entering war, i just said, it will be very interesting to see this war, And its also amazing to see that only way to stop lor is everyone againts him..

Seems as the Allies vs Nazi Regime on 2nd world war
    =D
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Calvin74 Guest

Dont count me wrong, im not BS DAK or EoS of entering war, i just said, it will be very interesting to see this war, And its also amazing to see that only way to stop lor is everyone againts him..

Seems as the Allies vs Nazi Regime on 2nd world war
    =D

either that or lor just gets so many members in its tag
    25 midgets can still beat up 5 huge guys.....

this just proved how big of hipocrits are in this game...

LoR is always the bad guy and then you Dak and EOS both break an agreement and hit us.

LMFAO this is just plain funny. Ill be leading lor next set and ill be active and we will see what next set brings

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

And its also amazing to see that only way to stop lor is everyone againts him..
    LoR has the most members so it takes a lot to stop them. But i wouldn't go as far as everyone. In fact USA and DOOM were pretty small and if LoR didn't call in others we would have given them a run for there money even longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    this just proved how big of hipocrits are in this game...

LoR is always the bad guy and then you Dak and EOS both break an agreement and hit us.

LMFAO this is just plain funny. Ill be leading lor next set and ill be active and we will see what next set brings
    Well it's about freaking time.. Looking forward to seeing you

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"