Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151858 ... LastLast

Thread: EoS and DaK vs LoR

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    this just proved how big of hipocrits are in this game...

LoR is always the bad guy and then you Dak and EOS both break an agreement and hit us.

LMFAO this is just plain funny. Ill be leading lor next set and ill be active and we will see what next set brings

You mean like how you guys broke a NAP last set for no reason? Your just mad because we do have a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Double Taps, Ali not responding, spies in both nations, USA didnt asked help..bla bla bla

EoS and DaK enter war to help USA out and nothing more, all other things are excuses, it was the only way them can eventually had a chance to defeat LoR and save USA...

Lor vs the Rest of the World, All mighty LOR?????

Interesting War....=)

Finally Mr Pres words came true...."other will enter the war effort to stop lor" =D

this coming from the guy who claims they were planning on hitting us anyway. I think it's funny how when some give there reasons it's expected to fly, but when others use them, nope they are lying and covering up the truth.

of course part of the reason Dak and EOS are in this war is to help USA and DOOM. But they were not asked by us and they also do have there own reason.

Why is this so unfair? Why is it unfair when the sides level out? Can LoR only win when they out number? Is it our fault LoR didn't notice how this all went down? What were you guys thinking when your stocker tags started dying? There was a reason for that..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

u cant kill a dak player then not expect a retal.. u KNEW a dak player was in peeper.. so u killed him for that reason... hmm...

and i loved lor wasting over 500 turns in attacks... much less the refueling turns.. on viali and didnt kill him yet... priceless

and rauls talkign **** about people jumping into wars.. it was like 50 v 20 when usa and doom were alone then you tried to bring AF in to war on lors side.. i mean seriously..
    Last edited by Cemetary; 07-14-2008 at 23:24.
    Dak at heart

But if Lor knew there was unrest amongst the rest of the nations - whether they will concede to anyone's reasons or not - why would it be *****ing at us for not waiting until they were fully prepared for such a fullscale onslaught despite its formidable stature?

edit: oh yeah... why would you kill peoplez in a nation that you said yourself didn't sound like a serious nation? so why worry about the little fish?
    EoS
    Resounding echoes in the silence after the storm
    In emptiness flutters by, the pretty white butterfly

my first official kill =^.^= nom nom nom! tasty!
    You have killed strawberry panties(#305)
    You have killed huh(#310)

17 May '12 You have killed Good Morning Vietnam(#720) - #1 state
    11 June '12 You have killed steeler nation(#78)
    8 July '12 You have killed A friend of Blaa(#718)
    15 Aug '12 You have killed namibia(#70)

cuz apparantly 2 pirahna's can kill a shark... hmm now we see the tables turn and LoR is backpeddling as fast as it can
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    When EOS and DAK jumped in, our total side only had 3 more members then LoR did. And the net was higher only cause of EOS top state who has vowed not to war.
    Please tell me this is a joke.

You FS a nation and kill a good amount then the nation calls in its states to kill you and keep killing restarts For over a week.

Now Two nations that easill have enough breakers come and hit us. And your trying to compare it to even?

We all know that with your restarts who have 3-5mil lv 8 are very lethal when they have a ton of otherstate to aa and start the initial ar's

And pres seeing more of me next set probably wont be in your Most of NW's best interest

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Please tell me this is a joke.

You FS a nation and kill a good amount then the nation calls in its states to kill you and keep killing restarts For over a week.

Now Two nations that easill have enough breakers come and hit us. And your trying to compare it to even?

We all know that with your restarts who have 3-5mil lv 8 are very lethal when they have a ton of otherstate to aa and start the initial ar's

And pres seeing more of me next set probably wont be in your Most of NW's best interest
    Please tell me this was a joke.... Are you kidding me?

*** takes deep breathe to say all of this*****

LoR had 41+ members when USA and DOOM attacked them. We had 17!
    We knew going in that it was a long shot, but hey at least we were making a stand. We killed 12 states. 8-9 good ones and then a few smaller ones as we were lower on turns. This still leaves LoR with 2 times more members then we had but yet they still call in help? And yes AF had time to stock up as well as the other nations too. So don't make it sound like poor LoR didn't have a chance.

3-5 million lvl 8? lmao have you not done any intels on USA? i am the highest state in the nation and i don't have anything lvl 8 or even in the millions for that matter lmao.. (pretty much just sealed my death there lmao)

Yes EOS and Dak were stocked and ready.. Dang, i can't believe what idiots they are for stocking turns and preparing for war.. i mean really how dumb is that....

But wait, LoR has also had the same amount of time to build up. You can't tell me it's taken 45+ members to keep USA and DOOM who's combined net after death was barely on the scores sheet? What have your other states been doing? Wait, this isn't my problem ..

if you think i'm worried about you leading cause that means we'll meet on the battlefield then you have been gone too long.. You forget, i'm not easily rattled.

But lets take this one step further....

Last set, YOUR nation suicided on us with only 4hrs left in the set. I tried to deal with Ali and Kanman who BOTH said oh yea just kill him. 1st, oh yea like we have the turns.. 2nd, if your nation harbors a suicider it's just good diplomatic relations to help kill him off. But i'm sure this excludes LoR who doesn't have to do anything they don't want to do.. (could explain your popularity level)

You can't suicide a state with 4hrs left in the set and not expect it to be settled the following set. I don't consider that a carry over grudge..

But then a loyal LoR state has the gull to say that carrying things over from set to set is lame (not the actual words, just to lazy to go back and get it, but it's what he was saying) but now LoR is saying they are going to carry this over to next set.. .. go figure!

It's ok Devil, LoR is very predictable and we have already made plans..

on a side note though... it is nice to have you ticked off enough your coming back full time and being active..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I don`t understand your frustration Lor???

Ali asked me yesterday if I can get more people to war you. I gave some random BS answears as I had no idea what to say. He just said his men were bored and needed action.

Now Dak and EoS have declared...what the **** are you complaining about???

The old phrase though: you saw it comming
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

I didn't read nearly all of that, but one difference i see is that usa/doom hit lor so we had people coming in to defend the nation. Maybe when you are attacked, you want to always keep it a fair fight but when we're attacked, we just want to crush the attackers .

so crush us already
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _