Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161959 ... LastLast

Thread: EoS and DaK vs LoR

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    I didn't read nearly all of that, but one difference i see is that usa/doom hit lor so we had people coming in to defend the nation. Maybe when you are attacked, you want to always keep it a fair fight but when we're attacked, we just want to crush the attackers .

Well you know what.. i have to give you a thumbs up for at least being honest about it..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    I didn't read nearly all of that, but one difference i see is that usa/doom hit lor so we had people coming in to defend the nation. Maybe when you are attacked, you want to always keep it a fair fight but when we're attacked, we just want to crush the attackers .
    Even if you kill me.. I still have the heads of two of your states hanging on my wall from today..

And they both reek of turtles!

LoR you guys like multiply. After our FS you still have 35 members. Stop reproducing n just die
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

brb guys.
    internet cafe.
    gonna recruit 10 new ppl for this game

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Please tell me this was a joke.... Are you kidding me?

*** takes deep breathe to say all of this*****

LoR had 41+ members when USA and DOOM attacked them. We had 17!
    We knew going in that it was a long shot, but hey at least we were making a stand. We killed 12 states. 8-9 good ones and then a few smaller ones as we were lower on turns. This still leaves LoR with 2 times more members then we had but yet they still call in help? And yes AF had time to stock up as well as the other nations too. So don't make it sound like poor LoR didn't have a chance.

3-5 million lvl 8? lmao have you not done any intels on USA? i am the highest state in the nation and i don't have anything lvl 8 or even in the millions for that matter lmao.. (pretty much just sealed my death there lmao)

Yes EOS and Dak were stocked and ready.. Dang, i can't believe what idiots they are for stocking turns and preparing for war.. i mean really how dumb is that....

But wait, LoR has also had the same amount of time to build up. You can't tell me it's taken 45+ members to keep USA and DOOM who's combined net after death was barely on the scores sheet? What have your other states been doing? Wait, this isn't my problem ..

if you think i'm worried about you leading cause that means we'll meet on the battlefield then you have been gone too long.. You forget, i'm not easily rattled.

But lets take this one step further....

Last set, YOUR nation suicided on us with only 4hrs left in the set. I tried to deal with Ali and Kanman who BOTH said oh yea just kill him. 1st, oh yea like we have the turns.. 2nd, if your nation harbors a suicider it's just good diplomatic relations to help kill him off. But i'm sure this excludes LoR who doesn't have to do anything they don't want to do.. (could explain your popularity level)

You can't suicide a state with 4hrs left in the set and not expect it to be settled the following set. I don't consider that a carry over grudge..

But then a loyal LoR state has the gull to say that carrying things over from set to set is lame (not the actual words, just to lazy to go back and get it, but it's what he was saying) but now LoR is saying they are going to carry this over to next set.. .. go figure!

It's ok Devil, LoR is very predictable and we have already made plans..

on a side note though... it is nice to have you ticked off enough your coming back full time and being active..
    Ok last set i dont know what happened because i didnt play turns the last week until i silver was hit so i joined wlf and hit him.

2nd You have members on the board that say some ridiculous crap so we can both play that song and dance.

3rd I did not threaten you i said it would be bad for Most of NW because i will be ruthless when i have to be. I can promise you this i will not war for no reason or grudge and you can quote me on this. However breaking a treaty and fs'ing someone with doing a little FA work is just disgusting and shows there were just afraid of us and struck because the opportunity was there. But like i said i wont hold that against them.

Now to the numbers thing EoS and Dak had an entire week more of NOT being fs'ed and being able to build up. Now you guys have MORE members 30+ FRESH states to hit a nation thats been in a week war. Yea it does take some effort finding and killing restarts so you cant say that we had all this time to build up.

Now from what i see Tnova and USA hitting us was completely justified. I dont agree with what LoR did last set.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Now from what i see Tnova and USA hitting us was completely justified. I dont agree with what LoR did last set.
    But you agree in Lor hitting Dak last set?

Quote Originally Posted by Recca View Post
    But you agree in Lor hitting Dak last set?
    i dont know why we hit you so i cant comment on that but you did break a treaty. So it just shows how well your leadership is.

i think youll find those numbers are wrong devil.
    DaK has at'least 4 restarts.
    EoS has 6 with several inactives.

so take of about 12 or so ppl minimum from our number

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

well first offf, throwing a spy into our nation.
    second, double tap of top ten and not giving a **** about it, doing it on purpose to see what we would do.
    third- you killed cem
    forth- since when has lor cared for treaties?
    fifth- stfu and kill my state already
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Quote Originally Posted by SmarT View Post
    well first offf, throwing a spy into our nation.
    second, double tap of top ten and not giving a **** about it, doing it on purpose to see what we would do.
    third- you killed cem
    forth- since when has lor cared for treaties?
    fifth- stfu and kill my state already
    One what good would a spy do if you weren't hiding anything. I mean if you dont know the person you give them privs, and all they can do is read mass messages. So no harm done to you unless you decided to break our treaty.

2. that double tap in the top 10 was a mistake and actually worked out in your states favor. If you didnt like what ali had to do with it theres still me and kanman.

3. We killed Cemetary who was Hiding in a random tag under a name <--- No reason to war but thats why you hit us.

4. When have we broke a treaty that the other party didnt break first?

5. that can be done