Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Will...

I think a big point being missed here is that someone said there is a time and a place for an abortion but that some women will abuse this right and will neglect using protection and forms of pregnancy prevention because she could always jst get an abortion. It's a popular theme in today's society to ignore the consequences of their actions and act without thinking. without thinking how that might even affect themselves.
    EoS
    Resounding echoes in the silence after the storm
    In emptiness flutters by, the pretty white butterfly

my first official kill =^.^= nom nom nom! tasty!
    You have killed strawberry panties(#305)
    You have killed huh(#310)

17 May '12 You have killed Good Morning Vietnam(#720) - #1 state
    11 June '12 You have killed steeler nation(#78)
    8 July '12 You have killed A friend of Blaa(#718)
    15 Aug '12 You have killed namibia(#70)

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    Do you like your eggs in the morning? Well, those are chicken babies. Do you like your burger for lunch? Well that was once a cow. Do you like your ham for dinner? well that was once a pig.

I do agree that killing is wrong, but we all do it, day in and day out.

You still aren't grasping the point here that I am trying to make. My point is..Who are we to decide whether or not abortion is right or wrong? Still I am sticking to my comment earlier that abortion is something that a couple will decide together, and if they agree upon then that is there problem, not ours.

You don't know how mad it makes me when I go past the abortion clinic every saturday and I see all those protestors yelling and screaming and holding their signs and stopping traffic in and out of the clinic. You know something, I bet it was hard that that little girl just to even get the nerve to go there, and now she is being bombarded by people who have nothing better to do on a saturday then protest. How about these people do something proactive for their community???
    The chicken eggs that we eat are unfertilised and thus will never grow up in any case.

Well if you want to put it that way, then who are we to decide anything is wrong? What right do we have to condemn for example, Saddam Hussein for what he did in power? were we in his shoes when he made the decisions he did?

Besides, if a girl does not feel capable of raising the child then they can always put it up for adoption.

I think the question here is, when is a baby a baby?
    Last edited by Xavior; 07-14-2008 at 23:57.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Do you like your eggs in the morning? Well, those are chicken babies. Do you like your burger for lunch? Well that was once a cow. Do you like your ham for dinner? well that was once a pig.
    LOL that is about the most immature thing I heard this week. LOL even though we are all "God's" creatures we are not all equal. Unfortunately society even deplics that not all humans have the same "humane" value.

So comparing an unfertilized chicken egg to a living human with a heart beat doenst quite cut it for me.

If you dont want to get pregnant then dont have sex. If you want to have sex and want to try really hard not to get pregnant use protection. If you dont use protection (pulling out doesnt count because pre seminal fluid actually has i higher concentrate of sperm cells than actual ejaculation) and you get pregenant then get rid of it because you dont feel like dealing with it then you should be punished in some form. Hopefully that is were carma comes into play because the law certainly does not in most cases.

BTW i am very pro choice, but no pro abuse.

There are situations that may sound like abuse but maybe are not.

example. you are very young and poor and you will not and cannot even if you try to provide proper health care, nutrition and stability for the child. Your mother and father are dead, or drug addicts etc... In that case the child has a very low chance of a proper survival, and well being. It may be worth looking into getting the situation removed.

example. the old she was raped and got pregnant. that is just not right.

example. you have two or three kids allready and are barely hanging on, and can barely provide for them. having another one could sink the family in debt, poor education and potencially destroy the lives of the children you allready have.

Oh that is right there is adoption or did we forget.

Then on the other hand. I dont see all the right wing religeous fanatics who say that no matter what happens you are a murderer if you get an abortion and you will go to hell.....well i dont see to many of the going out and adopting all the children they can to provide for them do I?

You don't know how mad it makes me when I go past the abortion clinic every saturday and I see all those protestors yelling and screaming and holding their signs and stopping traffic in and out of the clinic. You know something, I bet it was hard that that little girl just to even get the nerve to go there, and now she is being bombarded by people who have nothing better to do on a saturday then protest. How about these people do something proactive for their community???

yea seeing all the abortion clinics being blown up makes me laugh.. Not cause they were bombed, but because these people cry pro life but then kill to prove there point. lmao..

I feel that this is between a man,woman and there god if they believe in one. I feel that govt has to much control of our lives as it is.

I don't like it when people use abortion as a form of birth control. And i use to feel that women who were raped should not have to birth the child. then i became a rapist.. lmao.. jk.. no but i think it's funny how people put terms on what is acceptable to have an abortion. If you feel that the baby has a right to live then why should it matter how it was conceived?

Or how about a woman who will die if she gives birth? Now which soul has more right to live? I mean if the woman has the kid, she dies and the kid grows up without a parent. And if she lives then the kid dies.. How do we decide that one?

See i too flip flop a lot on this subject. Cause it is a very sensitive subject. So what i try to do is simply say to each his own. And leave it at it's between a man, woman and the god they believe in..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

kudos to the Prez. very well coined.
    EoS
    Resounding echoes in the silence after the storm
    In emptiness flutters by, the pretty white butterfly

my first official kill =^.^= nom nom nom! tasty!
    You have killed strawberry panties(#305)
    You have killed huh(#310)

17 May '12 You have killed Good Morning Vietnam(#720) - #1 state
    11 June '12 You have killed steeler nation(#78)
    8 July '12 You have killed A friend of Blaa(#718)
    15 Aug '12 You have killed namibia(#70)

i love how i managed to get the 3 most controversial members in my nation in one war chat. .

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    IAnd i use to feel that women who were raped should not have to birth the child. then i became a rapist..
    there it is we have it in writing.. erm someone call the Secret Service, our president just admitted to being a rapist...

well stated post Mr. P
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Go ahead and call the secret service.. they work for me

just don't tell the first lady.. holy crap that is where the hurting will begin

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    i love how i managed to get the 3 most controversial members in my nation in one war chat. .
    I'm mostly retired now