Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Will...

does this make him old and ornery(sp)?
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

he isn't retired.. he is still very active.. it's threads like these that brings the best out of Will. He gets bored easily with some of the other threads cause they don't challenge him in anyway..

Keep making posts like these and you will see Will full swing

of course, if Spetz was here Will would def be retired.. heck i don't even think we could get him to make a account lmao...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

uhm dont be so sure on your dismissal of spetz i do believe he is here just under a different name... and being good as well, which is surprising
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

pcgluva Guest

ok here is how i see it theres a time and place for abortion like maggio has stated, it should not be used as contriception, i know one of my friends had a pregnacy scare at 16 she debated for a few days while waiting to get a pregnacy test, and she knew that she was going to have to have an abortion, but theres the idea if ur having sex u need to be prepared for the consequences just saying o forget it, i can just have an abortion isnt the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I feel that this is between a man,woman and there god if they believe in one...
    We don't use this logic for any other action - It's not up to a man, woman and their god if they want to kill their baby after it is born. It's not up to a man and his god if he wants to rape a girl. It's not up to a woman and her god if she wants to steal a car.

We don't use this subjective "whatever the heck your feel is right is okay" logic anywhere else in the law/moral system, why do you use it here when the lives of our most innocent citizens are at stake?

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    i love how i managed to get the 3 most controversial members in my nation in one war chat. .
    Will invited me - blame him.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Well my biggest problem with abortion is that it's used mainly out of convenience rather than necessity. In certain cases it's justified but plenty of times it's used simply to avoid having to raise a baby.
    It wouldn't seem out of convenience if you were the one that got pregnant.

Freelance Warrior

someone i know had a baby...

this girl was 19 when she gave birth. family to me...

her mindset is incredibly... stripperish.

in fact i think she got pregnat while stripping.

father is .....(not sure what race he is, but he is a low life crook)

The boy is gonna grow up listening to 50 cent, his first word will likely be "shaaawwwty"

he wears rockafella clothes and will probably grow up on exclusively Mcdonalds and Mr. Noodles.

the mom doesnt work, im not sure what she does...

Perhaps adoption would have been a better idea...

Z
    Last edited by Mr President; 07-15-2008 at 15:11.

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonlfunk View Post
    We don't use this logic for any other action - It's not up to a man, woman and their god if they want to kill their baby after it is born. It's not up to a man and his god if he wants to rape a girl. It's not up to a woman and her god if she wants to steal a car.

We don't use this subjective "whatever the heck your feel is right is okay" logic anywhere else in the law/moral system, why do you use it here when the lives of our most innocent citizens are at stake?

Now see you make a VERY valid point here too. this is why it is so controversial..

It seems our current laws value a life outside the womb more then inside. Cause if you kill a man who is 99 yrs old or even if you kill a child who is 1 day old, you will be charged with murder. But yet, you can kill a child who is still inside the womb and you are protected under the law.

Is this right?

good point Jason!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

a 16 year old girl was dating a 24 year old man back in 1968. they were not really an item, just having a fling whenever this young girl became pregnant. The man married her and their son was born. had this happened in 2008 that child may have ended up on the tip of a coat hanger. this young family eventually grew to three children..two of which have children...five total in all. had that woman opted to abort, then two children and five grandchildren ..etc would NOT be here. of course that child was me.
    There is no greater sin than apathy