Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: TNG + FB vs THIK

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    joey joey joey, where the hell did you get 19 from? . yesterday FB had 14 members and i have no doubt the states will be joining back up at some point. and ive seen TNG with more than 9 members this set lmao.

and what does having loads of vets help? i love how your leader of a nation but yet seem to have very little knowledge of what your talking about. vets means nothing, just that they have been playing for along time. having 4 extra members is a bigger advantage than having a few vets .
    you know when i take member counts to see who has the advantage in a war i take it from when war was declared wich was 8 on tng 9 in FB so your right i ment to say 17 but even then we have a 3 man advantage and if u take out our member with 31k net worth last logged in on the 8th then its 16-14 a two man differance and then you could take out our British member who cant be on for our USA late strike its 15-14 and no this set the most members tng had was 9 ik this for a fact its my nation..... im not entirely incompetent and having a vet means the vet will make fewer mistakes like doing a SA instead of a AR or ARing the worng state by accident having vets in a war is a great advantage you ever hear the saying mind over matter????
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    you know when i take member counts to see who has the advantage in a war i take it from when war was declared wich was 8 on tng 9 in FB so your right i ment to say 17 but even then we have a 3 man advantage and if u take out our member with 31k net worth last logged in on the 8th then its 16-14 a two man differance and then you could take out our British member who cant be on for our USA late strike its 15-14 and no this set the most members tng had was 9 ik this for a fact its my nation..... im not entirely incompetent and having a vet means the vet will make fewer mistakes like doing a SA instead of a AR or ARing the worng state by accident having vets in a war is a great advantage you ever hear the saying mind over matter????
    Lol, well then I'm not a vet, cause I accidentally standard attack instead of AR sometimes...............

Anyone else a vet by those standards.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    Lol, well then I'm not a vet, cause I accidentally standard attack instead of AR sometimes...............

Anyone else a vet by those standards.
    not as much as a non vet player will do it i did it 3 times in last nights strike and im no where near a vet. besides having some one who knows wars will make make for a more organized war chat which last nights was nothing of the sort as jody said last night "this war chat is worse than one ali puts together"
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Then you can take another one out of the equation for THIK since this is my second set that dont make me a vet tho i was highest in nation.what are ****ing kidding me. joey numbers regardless of vets are numbers its another 300 or so turns of killing whats 1 or 2 sa instead of ar gonna hurt when you still have numbers advantage vet or no vet.Then again maybe i dont know what im talking about since this is only my second set.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

<===== SA'd instead of AR this war....def a n00b,,,,,
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post

and your killing all farmers not playing how you want is any worse?

that wasn't my plan it was joeys he was in charge

LMAO, i have spoken to foxhound several times and i have never once brough up anything about his nation. how can i bully someone when they are the one that brings up the discussions about NW?
    the word was out so it was convinvcing enough for them to attack you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Jigger View Post
    the word was out so it was convinvcing enough for them to attack you guys
    With a little help from you I imagine
    If I have to explain the joke then it joke will change and now your it

yeah im playing in a nation full of n00bs using this criterea

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

nope

here i'll post about TNG's action into this game

we did find FB was target weather be it real or not FB feared from yuo, so they felt bullied then he did try to convince me that TNG is a target but i but i knew we worth a target to go for, but seeing FB has very lilttle war experince same with TNG very few in Fb or TNG evered warred so i thought we can get along in the war aswell and relearn and train players for a strike.

on top of that i did not liked thik's policy of how astate should be run

You dont have to like our policy on how a state is run as i dont like how some states are run in different nations.I think INf whoring is gay. Great first strike fellas but as i said twice if we were planning an attack then i wouldnt have been burning through turns grabbing people.But hey again great first strike how you guys feel we were bullying is beyond me i think inf *****s present more of a bullying threat in my opinion since unless you horde infantry you cant hit back without the use of the other attacks.
    Next set i will play the same as this set i will build a balanced war ready state and burn turns grabbing people if the opportunity presents itself i will attack someone.I will promise you this i will have revenge in this set or the next makes no difference to me i got time im not goin anywhere no matter what happens.

Have a nice day.
    My bombers are in the production facility now might be awhile but i still have napalm ready to load on em.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!