Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192223242526272829

Thread: TNG + FB vs THIK

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    so here you are saying that any nation that has ex-THIK members will be killed off because you are all scared? **** me running so a peaceful netting nation that has a few ex-THIK members in it will die because it chose to accept people that you so vicariously gang banged... your talking yourself into a deep deep hole
    no but they are going to attack us and when they do then that applys you need to think things over more
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    no but they are going to attack us and when they do then that applys you need to think things over more
    just out of interest are you talking about states in certain nations attacking HFG and then the nations who unwittingly harboured those states will have to pay consequences?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

thats what it seems to sound like comrade
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    thats what it seems to sound like comrade
    ah ok. just wondering. because i talked to Jigger about 3 states then didn't get any response from TNG and then on the last day they tag jumped to LoR and were 80k population away from killing EoS top state. How lucky TNG are that Ali didn't **** them over completly the 2nd time Unless ofcourse they enjoy getting
    into trouble for LoR
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 07-31-2008 at 10:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jigger View Post
    lmao shut up al ready vinniie, the damage was done on you guys already so we thought we were no more needed in the war, we only had 3-4 memebers in the whole bloody war and the same can go for HORDE, yes it a ****in 3 vs 1 but you have to see this aswell, if FB warred you guys by them self they ahd 6 participants in the war they would not stand a chance, we had 4 which could have been an even challange but we wanted to win the war so HOARDE came in, they would have declared on the same day if there players have showed up.

you the pussie here Vinnie for being a warring antion adn yet did nothing to challange back
    sure you guys had 9 members, wether they oarticipate in the war or not is your fault not mine. and challenge back lmao, FB were kill all restarts we made before we even got to 300 turns. how are you surposed to retail that back? and jigger, TNG were declared for a good few days and got how many kills.....3. seems you were barely needed in the war to start with.

p.s. i love how crap you think FB were for not being able to war a nation pretty much the same size and with the FS.

this thread is still going? wtf.

joey and swede really both need to stfu theyre in no position to be talking. this wasnt their war to begin with, and made almost 0 contribution besides cleaning up what fb couldnt finish... this sets long over can this **** thread be closed ffs

thread closed

wait nope nevermind... im not allowed to close it
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

CLOSE THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!

stop letting your hate for some people judge your decision making(yes you two of the 3 mods)

the round is over, the war is over now end the drama

Thread closed