Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: TNG + FB vs THIK

well well,

all hell broke loose over the past 12 hours.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

This is good.. Im going to have to run to the store for more popcorn..

lmao nice counter strike last night glad 2 see 2 TNG members dead while FB is still "a brewin" cause honestly Boojam wasnt the most active of members and killing jigger now thats first class... TNG+FB 4 THIK 2
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    lmao nice counter strike last night glad 2 see 2 TNG members dead while FB is still "a brewin" cause honestly Boojam wasnt the most active of members and killing jigger now thats first class... TNG+FB 4 THIK 2
    you go for the members first why would we want to be first class in war? theres like 2 of you that are a threat anyway... idk why they chose boo anyway ... youre next
    and it wasnt even a CS, thats coming soon. Ake and I were on, so we decided to start killing jigger, left a PM, and when i woke up 2 states were dead. we still have like 1000 turns to use

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    you go for the members first why would we want to be first class in war? theres like 2 of you that are a threat anyway... idk why they chose boo anyway ... youre next
    and it wasnt even a CS, thats coming soon. Ake and I were on, so we decided to start killing jigger, left a PM, and when i woke up 2 states were dead. we still have like 1000 turns to use
    hehe im glad im next the 15 y/o kid who can sit at his compy all day and just stonewall you guys w00t =P

hehe im glad im next the 15 y/o kid who can sit at his compy all day and just stonewall you guys w00t =P
    you do that one less state to worry about

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    you do that one less state to worry about
    .... are you stupid if u att me youll be waisting turns cause ill be right here.... yes i wont be able to attcak later but i will have waisted alot of your turns

.... are you stupid if u att me youll be waisting turns cause ill be right here.... yes i wont be able to attcak later but i will have waisted alot of your turns
    were not gonna touch you but if you sit there all day paranoid someone will hit you then we have one less thing to worry about... looks like you should be the last person calling me stupid lmao

basically we heard they were going after one of us so we teamed up and hit them first my reason was silly and im probly gonna get nailed for it but FB felt they were being bullied rumor had it that we were gonna get hit so there you go
    Bullied? By who? I mean if you wanna war us great. I'm not worried about it, but you could have left it at you heard rumors. Don't give me this "bully" BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post
    Okay for some of you crying about my reasons

FB did not spread any rumors we went to tng and asked them about there feeling on the possible attack on them and they agreed thik is being rediculous with their policy

Rass told me it was a toss up between horde,tng,eos,fb
    Eos and dak have a "alliance" with thik so we saw where you guys were going

once again no spreading rumors just trying to get some kills before we die, my nation of begininers against your vets, a fight we cant win
    Lmao. What possible attack on them? Isn't insinuating that we are gonna hit someone who we arent gonna hit feeding the rumor mill. If I ask EOS how they feel about the fact that FB is planning an FS on them wouldnt that be spreading rumors to try to get EOS into the war? LOL I honestly don't care. But don't be fake. I don't need a tissue. You can be a big boy and tell the truth your not going to hurt my feelings.

And why don't you tell my what our policy is and then point out the ridiculousness of it casue its apparent that you and TNG have a clear and precise understanding of what it is in order to claim its ridiculous.

EOS & DAK do not now, nor have they EVER had an alliance with us.... so again, lets try to stick to truth and fact instead of rumor and speculation.

And sure you can win this fight, especially when if we start to win, HORDE jumps in. That will give you even more fresh states. I'm not stupid. You think I didnt notice all the failed ops on me in the last few days. LOL

But like I said, I'm not mad. But lets all be big boys and say it how it is. Don't give me the labor pains just give me the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post
    Thik needed a leader and they didnt have one i had 4 members from your nation telling us we were targets

Also i had 3 other nations telling us to war lor and we wont be warred by thik

now come on if missionary would have told me a simple we wont war you, we would still be netting
    4 members talking has nothing to do with needing a leader. There can be all but one leader in a nation, and if the one guy who isnt keeps telling another nation they are going to get FS'd........ where do you think it will go. What does 3 other nations trying to get you to war LOR have to do with THIK.

Did you ask Missionary a simple "Are you warring us?" in order for him to give you a simple, "we won't war you" in return?

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    why does everyone think i have connections to all nations.
    bull **** did EoS have an alliance with THIK. and AFAIK Recca didnt even
    have Rass MSN till i invited her into a convo where we were discussing
    balanced states and whos priority targets etc.

Indeed, there is no formal or informal alliance between THIK and DAK or EOS.

But back to the matter at hand. We didnt really have a target. Almost every nation was warring which only lead to a handful of possibilities. Two more of which (DAK & EOS) just jumped into a war. On top of that, despite all the "your ridiculous" and "your stupid" talk a large majority of states, players and nations were NOT hording at all.

Despite all the resentment, and all the talk of how no one will adhere to my warning it was ****ed hard to find a state that was totally defenseless. Unlike last set where it was hard to find a state that wasnt.

So the reason it was "taking so long" for us to hit anyone is because there was no one to hit. That has changed now.

Also, I have never suicided. Matter of fact I'm probably the biggest anti-suicide advocate. But, I am so sick of being called a suicider by ill-informed people talking out of their arses that next set, I will give all you people who call me a suicider a reason to do so.

I'm sick of never having suicided and being called a suicider. So I might as well give you guys a reasonable validation to keep calling me that, and fear not I have been keeping track.

So far this is the list of people who have continually called me a suicider and are in desperate need of having a reason to do so.

Divine Intervention
    Silver
    Foxhound
    (some others as well but less frequently)

To be perfectly honest I am unimaginably more pissed about foxhound calling me a suicider then I am about being warred and killed. So first this set and this war.

Next set....... We welcome Rassputtin the suicider. Its like they say. You call someone a thief enough times and they will steal from you.

Let me reiterate that I am not fired up about the war. I'm not mad about being FS'd, I don't care about the numbers advantage or that Horde is waiting in the wings or any of that.

What I care about is being a man and saying it how it is with no BS. You got a problem with our policy great. Say that. I can respect that. But don't break out the silver tongue and start saying crap about being bullied, etc etc, or any other lame crap. Just say the truth. Matter of fact I'll do it for you.

Our opponents in TNG & FB have declared on us for the following valid or invalid but regardless of that truthful NO BS reasons.

1. They did not like the fact that my policy was to hit horders, which unlike last set caused them to carry more than just infantry only this set.

2. They thought and were told (apparently) by several THIK members that we had indeed choose them as a target and were preparing and FS against them. So they struck first.

They were not bullied, by anything other than thier own fear of us hitting them, and I am not a suicider.......................................... .. YET!

Any questions?

Alright then, I'm off to build a restart and enjoy what should be a losing effort to win a war. Because if we win, well.... that would just be embarassing for our opponents.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

pcgluva Guest

i choose to hit boo cuz 1 easy kill and 2 he was fully upgraged lil millitary and was using turns so figured he had a full bank