Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: TNG + FB vs THIK

i didn't call you a suicide since the DaK set (when understandably i got into a rage that one of my best friends got ARed or w/e) and infact having my states follow your policy made us really war ready vs LoR (and also took us of your "target list" meaning things turned out as they did ) and its going to be implemented next set in EoS too - if your in top score sheets - be war ready. no point giving enemy a large NW kill without them putting any effort into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

btw Joey, i hope your stonewalling is better than your attempt to manipulate the market

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    i didn't call you a suicide since the DaK set (when understandably i got into a rage that one of my best friends got ARed or w/e) and infact having my states follow your policy made us really war ready vs LoR (and also took us of your "target list" meaning things turned out as they did ) and its going to be implemented next set in EoS too - if your in top score sheets - be war ready. no point giving enemy a large NW kill without them putting any effort into it.
    wishes everyone else thinks like anton

If i was planning or knew of us hitting someone dont you think me as the top state in the nation I would have been saving turns instead of using almost all of them to grab people for land i believe i was 11 th before i left for work.I had 82 turns before i logged off for work.The reason you guys gave for a war for us bullying people is funny i dont recall us threatning anyone or even attacking anyone the only alliance i know of was the one with LOR.Now as for the suicider issue you gotta be ****ting me pulling the suicider card wtf is that about i didnt see or hear of anyone in our nation suiciding anyone.Dont worry ill put my bomber on the runway refuel them and supply em with napalm.

I leave you with this famous quote from Arnold shwarzenneger

"I'LL BE BACK"
    Last edited by ::LD::GrimReapr; 07-15-2008 at 12:32. Reason: speeling error
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    If i was planning or knew of us hitting someone dont you think me as the top state in the nation I would have been saving turns instead of using almost all of them to grab people for land i believe i was 11 th before i left for work.I had 82 turns before i logged off for work.The reason you guys gave for a war for us bullying people is funny i dont recall us threatning anyone or even attacking anyone the only alliance i know of was the one with LOR.Now as for the suicider issue you gotta be ****ting me pulling the suicider card wtf is that about i didnt see or hear of anyone in our nation suiciding anyone.Dont worry ill put my bomber on the runway refuel them and supply em with napalm.

I leave you with this famous quite from Arnold shwarzenneger

"I'LL BE BACK"
    bad spelling ftl

Why did you guys have to go and hit Boojam, he's got the same curse as me when it comes to warring, neither of us live past the FS/CS. If you looked you woulda seen he was 5 days worth of turns behind everyone else. He actually had pretty little stock. He got killed first in the war with WANT as well

This is a day when beginners stand up and take out a nation that has been bullying them since the beginning of the set. All the nations have tried playing how you want to play but that is not enough for you guys. We are declaring war to kill a modern day suicider that is hurting the game. Scaring away beginners and using fear to gain their way to the top The members that have joined this suicider sickens me and to think some of you have priveleges on the forums 1.pcgluva 2.missionary 3.guy 4.4 this is a war that will not be won but will not be tolerated SEMPERFI!!!!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost forgot to comment on the rest of this BS.

1. How have we bullied you since the beginning of the set.
    2. We haven't warred anyone other than AF so how do you determine that "nations have tried to play the way we want but its not enough"
    3. How am I a modern day suicider, and how am I hurting the game..
    4. Use fear to get to the top of what? You think a 13 man nation who plans to war intends on getting to the top of the scores list. Are you sick?
    5. Again how am I a suicider, and what is wrong with moderators joining a warring nation?

Just wait. Keep running your mouth. YOu want to see a modern day suicider I'll show you one.

Unlike last set I won't war and finish top 15. Unlike this set I won't war and finish..... top 100. Next set, I will suicide your state. You can bet on it. Maybe after I actually do suicide, especially on you. You will have a greater understanding of the difference between suiciding, warring and netting.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Why did you guys have to go and hit Boojam, he's got the same curse as me when it comes to warring, neither of us live past the FS/CS. If you looked you woulda seen he was 5 days worth of turns behind everyone else. He actually had pretty little stock. He got killed first in the war with WANT as well
    idk why they chose him either, if they kill jigger they might as well kill joey. i think they were looking for the kill with the lowest amount of pop

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    This is a day when beginners stand up and take out a nation that has been bullying them since the beginning of the set. All the nations have tried playing how you want to play but that is not enough for you guys. We are declaring war to kill a modern day suicider that is hurting the game. Scaring away beginners and using fear to gain their way to the top The members that have joined this suicider sickens me and to think some of you have priveleges on the forums 1.pcgluva 2.missionary 3.guy 4.4 this is a war that will not be won but will not be tolerated SEMPERFI!!!!!!!

Almost forgot to comment on the rest of this BS.

1. How have we bullied you since the beginning of the set.
    2. We haven't warred anyone other than AF so how do you determine that "nations have tried to play the way we want but its not enough"
    3. How am I a modern day suicider, and how am I hurting the game..
    4. Use fear to get to the top of what? You think a 13 man nation who plans to war intends on getting to the top of the scores list. Are you sick?
    5. Again how am I a suicider, and what is wrong with moderators joining a warring nation?

Just wait. Keep running your mouth. YOu want to see a modern day suicider I'll show you one.

Unlike last set I won't war and finish top 15. Unlike this set I won't war and finish..... top 100. Next set, I will suicide your state. You can bet on it. Maybe after I actually do suicide, especially on you. You will have a greater understanding of the difference between suiciding, warring and netting.
    forum status has nothing to do with in-game. i think our entire nation is mod/dev team lmao well almost

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    idk why they chose him either, if they kill jigger they might as well kill joey. i think they were looking for the kill with the lowest amount of pop
    They were looking for the state with no army more like , though with his 6 bil in the bank he could've single handedly taken you all out