Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

9 37.50%
  • McCain

15 62.50%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama, McCain

actually yah i do know a little some some, i havnt been paying attention since the primaries got over. radical? was not taking on the british empire radical? was not our constitution radical at the time?
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Ron Paul was a radical jackass, his ideas were just so ridiculous i cant believe i saw so many of his posters around campus.

I will be voting for mccain. hes a more liberal conservative pulling dangerously close to having moderate opinions on many issues so all around would be a good choice.

In all reality, alot of people can agree with obamas ideas and everything but for some reason, in the state our country is in, i doubt a Muslim black man can win....
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by SmarT View Post
    actually yah i do know a little some some, i havnt been paying attention since the primaries got over. radical? was not taking on the british empire radical? was not our constitution radical at the time?
    I completely agree with you about the radical part. My point was that Kunninich and Paul as SO completely polar on their views that it doesn't make sense to say you like both of them as politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Ron Paul was a radical jackass, his ideas were just so ridiculous i cant believe i saw so many of his posters around campus.

I will be voting for mccain. hes a more liberal conservative pulling dangerously close to having moderate opinions on many issues so all around would be a good choice.

In all reality, alot of people can agree with obamas ideas and everything but for some reason, in the state our country is in, i doubt a Muslim black man can win....
    you forgot to include the fact that Obama eats babies for breakfast.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

amazingly good point Smart.

radical is why we are here.

Radical is what makes change and progress.

The government is not in good shape... democrats, republicans, its funny, they both speak of responsibilities, fiscal, environmental, social...

But lets face it, America as a country... has been steadily declineing into debt for years, never paying off any of it. It has been destroying its land and plundering its own resources, it has been ignoring the needs of minorities and majorities alike, all this for decades.

there were brief periods when things looked up, but that is because peoples attentions were distracted from the devastation behind the scenes by some shinny objects on the national scene, but all the while the walls that hold up our economy, our culture and our vitality were continuing to be built out of mud and sand.

Al Gore is one guy who sees the environmental side like i DO.

The fact is tat around most of the developed world people have been consuming resources at an unsustainable rate for the last 100 years, increasing in amounts of consumption exponentially as the years passed.

now things are catching up.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

yes i understand that dennis and paul or polar oppisites... i see it you either have it one way or the other... in between doesnt work and both ways would make our country better. Ron pauls idea of goverment with dennis' view on what that small government should do would be hot
    Nation Wars-

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    quite plainly the war in Iraq should never have happened, and no matter what has happened recently, it will never be a good thing until the US is out.

Z
    Why quite plainly? Think of the price of oil if it hadn't. But seriously, I don't think the invasion had to happen. Should have just ordered the assassination of Saddam, much like we should order it on Mugabe. But its obvious the people living there (Iraq, I believe people in Zimbabwe want to be helped) don't want to be helped.

Also John McCain ftw!

yes i understand that dennis and paul or polar oppisites... i see it you either have it one way or the other... in between doesnt work and both ways would make our country better. Ron pauls idea of goverment with dennis' view on what that small government should do would be hot
    One thinks the income tax is illegal, one wants all of your money.

no income tax but tax on profit. i dont believe in taxint the labour but in taxing profit
    Nation Wars-

no income tax but tax on profit. i dont believe in taxint the labour but in taxing profit
    But then you are only taxing businesses and not individuals, and you're hurting innovation and doing well (more profit you make, the more taxes you pay.)

We should tax consumption, not production.