Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Login

Default New Login

Last night i uploaded the new login page. I'm curious on what you all think of it.

I liked the old one, but i felt it was time for something brighter and crisper. Plus, now we have a theme that matches the login page.

Yes before anyone says anything, it is in png. On the old login page i changed them all to jpg and it just really looked like crap. I know it takes longer to load up when someone first comes to the site, but i would rather it take a little longer to load and have it look really nice, then have a quick loading crappy page.

If someone knows an in between where it doesn't look like crap and doesn't take to long to load, then i'm all ears and will work on changing it.

I just want the game to have a nice appearance. With all the online gaming competition out there, we need to have something that draws people in.

Out of all the new themes i put up, the blue one was the one most people said was the easiest on the eyes. So that is why i went with those colors.

The first blue login page i put up i did myself. I thought it was pretty good. But then Sean logged on and decided he could make the boxes better.. Which he did .... dang show off!

So anyway, let me know what you think of it.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

well Mr. P i have to say a job well done i like the new log in page, not only the colors but it has a kind of flow to it. it brings about a nice change
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

I do like it! It definitely made it 10x more crisper and really makes the words on the buttons pop out more so it's easier to just scan the page and like... other stuff. =/
    EoS
    Resounding echoes in the silence after the storm
    In emptiness flutters by, the pretty white butterfly

my first official kill =^.^= nom nom nom! tasty!
    You have killed strawberry panties(#305)
    You have killed huh(#310)

17 May '12 You have killed Good Morning Vietnam(#720) - #1 state
    11 June '12 You have killed steeler nation(#78)
    8 July '12 You have killed A friend of Blaa(#718)
    15 Aug '12 You have killed namibia(#70)

Crimson Shadow Guest

Maybe make the theme that matches the log in page the default so it flows together for new members.

There is no greater sin than apathy

you are the best mr. p!

working on a matching theme would indeed be a good suggestion!
    **Serving the planet**

We have an exact matching theme already.. it's the blue theme.

And Crimson, my plan was, if the majority of ppl like the new login page i would then make the default the blue theme...

Just needed some feedback before i made to many changes.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

www.nation-wars.com

home page looks quite nice but the pictures of the jets, tank and humvee look extremly tacky. Like theyve been cut out in PAINT and copy and pasted. I know i can't do better, but i also know that previous versions of pictures have been better (like the one we had with the tanks in the desert etc). Its mainly the jeep + Humvee that i don't like. Otherwise nice

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    www.nation-wars.com

home page looks quite nice but the pictures of the jets, tank and humvee look extremly tacky. Like theyve been cut out in PAINT and copy and pasted. I know i can't do better, but i also know that previous versions of pictures have been better (like the one we had with the tanks in the desert etc). Its mainly the jeep + Humvee that i don't like. Otherwise nice
    I have to concur, the tank-in-desert picture is much better...
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

pcgluva Guest

i can fix the tank and humvee bar i was suposed to prez made that part i did the rest of the imagres :-p