Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In Memory of the July 2008 World War

Default In Memory of the July 2008 World War

Quote Originally Posted by Unkown American Citizen
    How many people are proud to be citizens of this beautiful country of ours? The stripes and the stars for the rights that men have died for to protect
    The women and men who have broke their necks for the freedom of speech the United States government has sworn to uphold. or so we're told...
    We rose up to face a common enemy. We dealt them a reign of fire to end their oppressive nature. Within our very own ranks, soldiers broke in fear to bring us back under. It didn't last for long within 1 day those that broke rank were killed off. This War will go down in history. The dead envied the living and the living at times just wanted it to be over so they could go back to their friends and their families. As you stand before me today, the dead are being removed from the battlefield. Silence Echoes through the land as the war slows down. I leave you all with a poem, lyrics if you will that stand out and mark this occasion

Another battle's over, it's a million soldiers
    Never rise again, we lost a million friends
    Don't try to understand, if you weren't there
    You felt different then, marching off to war

Show no quarter, delight in slaughter
    Up for your last long ride, maybe God's on the other
    side

Don't need no vindication, fight for the nation
    You know you're going to hell, but you wear it well
    You'll never understand if you weren't there
    You felt different then, marching off to war
    Last edited by Mahdi; 07-23-2008 at 17:09.
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

actually those that betrayed us survived less than a day without us (points to GT in sig).

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

In Flanders Fields the poppies blow
    Between the crosses, row on row
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
    Scare heard amid the guns below

We are Dead. Short days ago
    We lived, felt dawn, so sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie
    In Flanders Fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
    To you from faling hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
    We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
    In Flanders Fields.
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Nation, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of Legion of Riot [LoR], if necessary for many sets and years, if necessary alone.

Even though many nations and many old and famous players and vets have fallen or may fall into the grip of Kenshin-gestapo and all the odious apparatus of LoR rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight online and on MSN and on the Nation-Wars forums, we shall fight on the seas and oceans with our upgraded level 8 Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier ships, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in level 8 FA-22 Raptor Jets and B2 Spirit bombers, we shall defend our Nation, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds where our level 8 Patriot Missiles AGM are stationed, we shall fight in the fields with our Leopard 2A MBT tanks and in the streets where our Delta Force infantry are entrenched, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, that EoS or DaK were subjugated and starving, then our Allied nations beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the warriors of DOOM, USA, WLF etc would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the Old.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 07-23-2008 at 17:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Another BS thread

We`re gonna get owned next set, so just lay of the glory!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

eh its ok... this is for this set next set is a whole nother war
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Nation, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of Legion of Riot [LoR], if necessary for many sets and years, if necessary alone.

Even though many nations and many old and famous players and vets have fallen or may fall into the grip of Kenshin-gestapo and all the odious apparatus of LoR rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight online and on MSN and on the Nation-Wars forums, we shall fight on the seas and oceans with our upgraded level 8 Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier ships, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in level 8 FA-22 Raptor Jets and B2 Spirit bombers, we shall defend our Nation, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds where our level 8 Patriot Missiles AGM are stationed, we shall fight in the fields with our Leopard 2A MBT tanks and in the streets where our Delta Force infantry are entrenched, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, that EoS or DaK were subjugated and starving, then our Allied nations beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the warriors of DOOM, USA, WLF etc would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the Old.
    Get WLF out of there we have no side......

If we wanna really remember it, someone needs to archive some screenshots of the score pages. Go to the bowels of the charts, and for every 100 states, maybe 10 tops are alive, the rest dead.

@ the eminem quote

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

@ Anton trying to be Winston Churchill

Good try though buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.