Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    Nation-wars.com users come from these countries:

Romania34.0%
    Mexico27.7%
    Vietnam23.4%
    Philippines10.6%
    Estonia4.3%

can someone explain this to me? because i know only 4 Romanians are playing this game, roughly 3 philipinos, about 6 or so mexicans and roughly 20 or so Estonians if not more.......so i do not understand these statistics.
    --->
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    I think dirk mentioned this earlier, but alexa only counts the people who have alexa toolbar on their computer.

So our numbers could be alot higher.
    so my interpretation is that peopel from developed countries don'T use the alexa tool bar

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    --->

so my interpretation is that peopel from developed countries don'T use the alexa tool bar
    i hope minimus doesn't notice your racist abuse in calling mexico undeveloped

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    i hope minimus doesn't notice your racist abuse in calling mexico undeveloped
    well he can look it up in a book. its fact.

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Well I'd like to see that book, depends what you called developed, is an African tribe that has existed for thousands of years not developed? Its lasted longer than our current electronic age. I think you can argue its less economically developed, but not for very long if the economy carries on down this path

if no progress was made for those "thousands of years" ,and tbh it looks like it in some places, then yeah...they are still undeveloped.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Well I'd like to see that book, depends what you called developed, is an African tribe that has existed for thousands of years not developed? Its lasted longer than our current electronic age. I think you can argue its less economically developed, but not for very long if the economy carries on down this path
    http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/undeveloped
    undeveloped (comparative more undeveloped, superlative most undeveloped)

1. not developed or used
    2. lagging behind others, especially in economic or social matters

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

Does every thread that is posted have to become some sort of political commentary? I mean come on, some of this is getting rediculous. Would you consisder the congo to be developed as is the western world? No, and that is all that is meant. A comparison to what is widely accepted as developed in the industrial sense. Quit being so sensitive like you were all insulted by everything that is written. If this keeps up the dforums will be no more as too many ppl will be offended by everything. Come on people!

Lol like I actually give a crap Dogma, I'm just arguing semantics, as I believe undeveloped is a point of view word, and just saying a country is undeveloped is too vague, should be more specific, Americans are less developed from an obesity point of view than most countries.

edit: mainly I'm just bored, and politics often gets good reactions from people

Well, argueing for the sake of argueing is not my way of spending enjoyable time on here, so I will refrain from posting anymore or reading this thread.

Not to mention giving certain ppl reasons to feel like they have been offended, it only serves to inflame certain ppl and I see no point in doing it. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Dogma; 07-25-2008 at 17:37.

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Lol like I actually give a crap Dogma, I'm just arguing semantics, as I believe undeveloped is a point of view word, and just saying a country is undeveloped is too vague, should be more specific, Americans are less developed from an obesity point of view than most countries.

edit: mainly I'm just bored, and politics often gets good reactions from people
    if you're bored go read a book, magazine or newspaper so you can actualy learn something rather than posting uneducated stuff on the forums.
    You obviuosly have no idea of politics or economics, so why not spare us the hassle and don't start on it.

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world