Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now how was that....

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    mine would of been right at 4bil nw in the old days thats still pretty comparable.
    im pretty sure that wouldn't even be in top10 records in wow..

When you set yours you had more states to grab land from
    true, there was little bit more land on my set, but not because there was more states to grab, but because there were no wars in that set (we all know that war kills land is not good for netting, unless ofcourse.. u kill top1 guy to take his place). doubleing the land makes everyones land double, more total land in game, better grabs etc.

but i'm not know to be a netter anyways
    thats why it makes me sad and disappointed that all those sleepless nights and dedication is basically flushed away and after few sets all old records will be beaten and forgotten..

Quote Originally Posted by disturbia View Post
    im pretty sure that wouldn't even be in top10 records in wow..

true, there was little bit more land on my set, but not because there was more states to grab, but because there were no wars in that set (we all know that war kills land is not good for netting, unless ofcourse.. u kill top1 guy to take his place). doubleing the land makes everyones land double, more total land in game, better grabs etc.

thats why it makes me sad and disappointed that all those sleepless nights and dedication is basically flushed away and after few sets all old records will be beaten and forgotten..
    on top of that exploiting indy double tax back in the days and in the time of your record
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE