Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Various Taboo actions, like triple tapping and double tapping top ten members

double tap SHOULD be aloud in top ten, lososing million is relative to a 100-200 ranks members loosing hundreds
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by huntington91 View Post
    double tapping does not matter
    it doesn't matter if they are in top ten either way
    O really? Double tap a top10 LoR member and we will see how well your theory works out

These Guidelines are in place for a few reasons:
    1. Triples can be seen as farming. If your a nation and you get farmed you'd expect them to have your back
    2. Double Tapping in top 10 id say is worse than a triple. Double tapping in top 10 is just going to let the #1 indy get huge and ruin all competion. Also it would be another way to ensure that the the #1 guy just doesnt farm down the competition so that his other nation mates can Get highter rank and NW.
    3. Double Tapping in top 10 last part of the set. Destroys ALOT of NW. due to people have alot more units and more losses. Not to mention the amount of land their looser per grab compared to the beginning of the set.
    Last edited by Devil; 08-02-2008 at 11:34.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

its a chain top 10 tap ppl all the time to keep net worth.but people outside top 10 cant double ppl in top ten is a crock of doodie so the 11th guy can be double tapped even tho he is only say 110k net worth behind number 10 are you ****ting me.i know if i get to 11th again and get the oppurtunity where i can actually hit someone in top 10 ill double tap if i am gona get good land from the second grab.whats good for the goose is good for the gander ive been doubled by top ten more than once so if we gonna enforce the rules of no double tapping top 10 you need to come up with something for the guys lower on the list where they get tapped constantly gentlemans rules my eye.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by swede7 View Post
    I think double tapping in the top ten should be allowed. In certain cases like this set, you can get tons of land from people so it is definitely worthwhile and if you are trying to gain on someone or keep a lead double tapping is a good way to make them lose net without using an AA. Besides, how can one just decide to draw a line at 10th place? There is little difference between 10th and 11th or 15th.

I think triple tapping is dumb, very rarely is it really worthwhile and it hurts both states. just kinda excessive.
    if someone double me for 10k, I`d be very annoyed!

And besides, none of you sees the point of these 'rules'
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

2. Double Tapping in top 10 id say is worse than a triple. Double tapping in top 10 is just going to let the #1 indy get huge and ruin all competion. Also it would be another way to ensure that the the #1 guy just doesnt farm down the competition so that his other nation mates can Get highter rank and NW.
    It's not always like that though. Last set one of the states in horde was the only person able to break the #1 state. After doing it every 36 hours for a couple days he decided he didn't like the rule so he went on a rampage breaking all the rules.

He's a n00b and wrecked his state doing it but I can see the reason it would be frustrating. He could have taken #1 if he was allowed to do more SA's on the states around him.

and would he have been able to keep breaking had the 3 states above him decided to farm him down?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    and would he have been able to keep breaking had the 3 states above him decided to farm him down?
    Quoted for truth.
    A few top 10 states working together without restrictions can beat down anyone trying to enter, allowing room for even more of their nation's states to come in.
    The Legend of Glorious Province
    Download the Nation Wars Calculator, last updated 2008-07-02 18:14 EST. See forum post for more details.